This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #1 Caught!

Agree with this also, the amount of time one plays a game is in no way a reflection of how their real life is. I got almost 1600 hours in a year and 5 months but I still manage to work 60-80 hours a week and sometimes even more, I still manage to get to the local drag strip once a week or so to watch friends race and still go out a have a few beers with my friends on a regular basis. I also have a house and family to take care of and have no problem doin that either, but there are still people here that will say that I have no life and all I do is play this game.
    Which is all well and good, but what is your global rank? For the players at the top to have 700-800k points without padding, they literally have to have no life and do nothing but play this game.

Comment

I am a "low life 3 Star".........actually been called that in-game by someone who I killed multiple times
      Im also a Staff Sargent, an account used for K/P servers and also used to come back into a server and kill a guy multiple times that calls me a "low life 3 Star"

Comment

So you have roughly 1/3rd the points of #1?

Comment

Weird

Do u mean this Erwin , cos his stats look fine to me .

Comment

Originally posted by Bald-Eagle11 View Post
            Weird

Do u mean this Erwin , cos his stats look fine to me .

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...625&show=all-e
            ODd, who is who,is this the same person? the player id's are same, but score is different & country is differnt.

Comment

Okay, to sum this up people. It was someone using a name hack, not the ErwinRommel at the top of the leaderboard. I have played against him a few times on Warlord 24/7, and he is just very good.

Locked.

Comment

Working...
              X