Voip Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voip Problem

Hi I have done quite a bit of search in the forums and could not manage to find the solution to my problem. Today I have purchased a USB headset Minton MHP-USB 60 I came home installed it drivers tested it and it seemed to work fine even when I logged into BF2 and run the in game microphone test but when I join a server which supports BattleCommo, join a squad press B and try to talk the green speaker icon becomes red and fragmented and I can't hear any voice.I have all the volume settings unmuted and microphone transmit and receive on 100 . I tried it with boost on and off and it didn't seem to work.I have an onboard audio card ; my motherboard is P5LD2, GPU 7600 gt ,CPU Intel D 820 , 1 GB Kingston DDR2 ram. I think I have stated the situation clearly inform me if I haven't.Please do not hesitate to post any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Voip Problem

Originally posted by Fatalman View Post
    Hi I have done quite a bit of search in the forums and could not manage to find the solution to my problem. Today I have purchased a USB headset Minton MHP-USB 60 I came home installed it drivers tested it and it seemed to work fine even when I logged into BF2 and run the in game microphone test but when I join a server which supports BattleCommo, join a squad press B and try to talk the green speaker icon becomes red and fragmented and I can't hear any voice.I have all the volume settings unmuted and microphone transmit and receive on 100 . I tried it with boost on and off and it didn't seem to work.I have an onboard audio card ; my motherboard is P5LD2, GPU 7600 gt ,CPU Intel D 820 , 1 GB Kingston DDR2 ram. I think I have stated the situation clearly inform me if I haven't.Please do not hesitate to post any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    i head about the usb phones not working good with bf2, but look at your acceleraton in your dxdiag, set it on basic, turn your mic boost off also after you lower the acceleration.

Comment

Re: Voip Problem

I tried altering the acceleration but it didn't work when I try to speak in game the speaker icon becomes red and people in my squad cant hear me I tested this on many servers. Today I noticed that when I configure VOIP settings in BF2VoiceSetup.exe it doesn't save . It quickly reverts to default setting with microphone boost enabled which makes my sound harsh, very loud ,unclear and the speaker red. How can I make it save the settings ??
      I think this is the solution of my problem.

Comment

Working...
      X