upgradin and lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgradin and lag

hey there, ive been gettin quite a bit of lag takes ages to load a game up and stuff so i thought i should get a bit more ram like 2 gigs, ill show you my computer stuff and say if i need anything else, i wanna play the game on about medium, atm i play it all on low exept from terrian, so will 2 gigs of ram and the rest i have be okay to play on medium and good gameplay, thanks

geforce 7300 le
    512mb ram
    intel pentium D CPU 2.80GHz
    wireless internet connect(singnal is good to execelent most of the time)

Re: upgradin and lag

The video card, and your ram, 512mb is really low for BF2, the video card ain't a good one (as it's the budget card of the 7 series, and it's light edition (sucks). I assume it's a PCI express card, a 7600GT will do good for you (and the 2GB of RAM).

Comment

yeah def get a newer video card

Comment

you play BF2 on 512MB RAM? wow. i used to have 1GB, had all settings on medium, but suffered from lag and stutters and long loading times.
        my new kit arrived today, slapped it in the PC so im now on 3GB and its actually amazing. load times are ridiculously quick compared to before, haven't had one stutter yet, and it is noticeable because im hitting a lot more than usual.
        so yeh get another 2 Gig. i got mine of ebuyer for like £45, not exactly gonna break the bank.
        as for graphics cards, i'd listen to the other guys, i dont really know much about that bit, but most of em seem to know what they're on about

Comment

Working...
        X