X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting Cheaters

Hi all

great site by the way, full of insightful info hehe, i was playing on a server earlier and thought how the hell are these clan members shooting me from miles away with a PKM??? i went to there site and sureley it should be shut down by EA?? tell me what you think, i know now why they could shoot me from the other side of the map, they say they hack on their site!!

:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Re: Reporting Cheaters

Ha, let them do what they like. Hopefully punkbuster will handle them.

Comment

i hope so for all our sakes, pb cant be very good if it happens anyway tbh lol

Comment

lol i love the video the part with the sniper rifle im sure anyone could aim better than that thing takes him 3 tries before he kills the guy , i say they deserve whats coming to them .....

Comment

Yeah there are some rogue clans that devote themselves to being noobs and using aimbot. I refuse to give them credit to calling them haxors anymore because they arn't, they are simply a person who chooses to pay for a program to aim for them because they are too noob to do it themselves. Where do they earn the title haxor? They prolly can't even find there own dlck in between there legs let alone hax.

But if you want to fry the big fish, get the clans that dedicate themselves to cheating on many games including the bf2 series. It would be nice to see a law passed against creating programs to disrupt online gameplay but I don't think we'd ever see that.

Comment

They won't get closed down.

Comment

I'm surprised there aren't dedicated hackers out there who're up to the challenge of destroying game hack web-sites.

Comment

im confused. what site?

Comment

websites wont get shut down, only players will get reset/banned but you need video proof or PunkBuster ScreenShots,

the website was added to the censor if you were wondering, people from that site have spammed at TBF2142 so i dont wish to see that site spammed here either.

Comment

Working...
                  X