a few....Bf2 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few....Bf2 problems

1. when i try to loginto my online account every 7/10 trys i get a message saying " connection to server has been refused".

2. as soon as i look for a server in battlefield 2, i get none come back even with no filters on when my usual ones return 900 servers.

3. as soon as i join a server thats on my favourites battlefield 2 CTD's (crashes to desktop)

4. every 1/100 trys to join a server i get the "modified content, please revert" ******** message.

i havent played BF2 in a week, and before all this, BF2 worked perfectly, so please anyone, help me:cry:

Re: a few....Bf2 problems

Update your punbuster, there were a few updates last weeks and they causing a lot of stranded players..

Comment

punkbuster doesnt touch the main login and doesnt crash BF2, and i run the pbupdater.exe to check for updates daily...no new ones

so NO one has any idea wtf is up with bf2 for me?

Comment

try deleting the following folders: C:\My Docs\Battlefield 2\dmp, LogoCache, & mods

*EDIT,
        2. as soon as i look for a server in battlefield 2, i get none come back even with no filters on when my usual ones return 900 servers.
        this might be a clue, try delteing the folders, you should see servers, or its a firewall or ISP prob of some kind.
        check your internet speed

Comment

Working...
        X