This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get 2nd round of unlocks?

I've almost unlocked the whole first round of unlocks, but I was wondering how to get the other unlocks I've seen people use, like the F2000 and stuff. Do you have to buy something or just reach a certain rank.

Re: How to get 2nd round of unlocks?

This is stickied so always check there first. Since you were to lazy ill assume you still are so here it is:
    You need to buy special forces. When you do for every gun unlock you already have you will get one more. After that, every rank up will give you 2 unlocks.

Comment

Sorry, didn't see it up top. Meh, need to buy special forces... Maybe I can find somebody I know who has it and can lend it to me :P. Thanks anyway.

Comment

I don't know if they've change dit, but as far as I remember you only need to log onto the BF HQ server using SF. So you don't even need to borrow it. Go to a friends PC, lok on with your user name, and maybe score a point or two and Tahdaah.

If you want a quick SF badge, 10 flashbangs in a round. This'll definately open up your unlocks.

You can go back to Vanilla after that and you'll get 2 with every unlock never even needing SF on your PC.

KBK

Comment

yeah or just have ur friend play on ur account. but its not that bad of a game.

Comment

Long as someone plays SF on your account you will get the unlocks.

Comment

Here:

Comment

Working...
              X