Can't move up ranks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't move up ranks?

I don't know what else to do really. My current rank is Master Sergeant, in every website I've looked it says I need 20,000 global points, and all the basic badges. I have all of those and around 32,000 global points. Rank doesn't really mean anything to me but it would be nice to get off of this one.

Am I missing something here?

Re: Can't move up ranks?

You have to have all of the basic badges BEFORE you hit 20,000.

Comment

So now I'm stuck on this rank cause I missed 1 stupid badge before 20,000?

Comment

what rafterman said. to get the rank of first sergant you have to have certain awrds at basic level. you get either or. and after that, the next rank is at 50,000 points

Comment

Originally posted by JoeForts View Post
          So now I'm stuck on this rank cause I missed 1 stupid badge before 20,000?
          Yep, see the two stickies right above this post for more details.

Look at the brightside - you get to play more BF2:yay:

Comment

u cant move from Master Sergeant to First Sergeant

u had to have all of the requirements for First Sergerant when u were a Gunnery Sgt. so right now ur next rank is sgt major

Comment

Ok good, I thought I wouldn't get to move up at all, thanks. All I was missing were those fly boy badges, I hate flying I never even bothered getting into a plane until this week.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeForts View Post
                Ok good, I thought I wouldn't get to move up at all, thanks. All I was missing were those fly boy badges, I hate flying I never even bothered getting into a plane until this week.
                I was the same way. I think I got the pilots badge at around 19,800.

Comment

Working...
                X