Battlefield 2 Special Forces Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 Special Forces Movie

I am currently looking for Voice and reg. actors. You must have the Battlefield 2 Special Forces expansion. Editing skills is a bonus.

The story follows two Special Forces squads. A group of terroist have met to smugle illegal weapons. Squad 1 will attempt to secure the plane, while squad 2 captures the leaders meeting in a building not to far away, using the Night Flight map.

Please contact me if u have any questions. xfire: winters457 email: racingcowboy17@yahoo.com

Re: Battlefield 2 Special Forces Movie

Wait, so you're wanting actors w/ editing?

Question: If each actor has editing skills, what happens?
    Who is doing the editing?
    What is the plot of the movie?

Before I volunteer, I'd like to know more.... and I'm sure more people would like more information (filming hours, etc.) without needing to email you.

Comment

Not necceserly have to know how to edit, just if they can its good becuase im not the best and could use some help. As of now i am doing the editing. Also i dont know the hours we would be filming. I was more waiting to see what would be good for the actors and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz
        Wait, so you're wanting actors w/ editing?

Question: If each actor has editing skills, what happens?
        Who is doing the editing?
        What is the plot of the movie?

Before I volunteer, I'd like to know more.... and I'm sure more people would like more information (filming hours, etc.) without needing to email you.
        LOL! HEY AERIALZ! its me arty xD

well... ur right.. who would like 3000 actors with editing skills?

rape the video with bloom? XD

Comment

Working...
        X