This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset policy need refining??

Recently two of my friends have been reset, they were both above 150k points, for gaining points unfairly.

Surly if someone gained say 2000points through pistol/knife it is unfair to take away 150k points?

I know some people will disagree but need opinions. Another guy i know lose 250k+ points for wall glitching, which would in a good day gain you 50points... It seems so unreasonable punishment.

What do you guys think.

By the way if you cheat you should be banned, end of story though, cause that effects other peoples gameplay, not just your own.

Re: Reset policy need refining??

You've contradicted yourself, yes, pistol/knife servers and wall glitching are cheating, ergo, they should be banned

Comment

Originally posted by StuRat View Post
      You've contradicted yourself, yes, pistol/knife servers and wall glitching are cheating, ergo, they should be banned
      cheat is external program, wall glitching and stuff is taking advantage of the system. Which is unfair, but you may consider a cheat, but it is definately in seperate league to using external programs.

Comment

They got reset for breaking the rules.

Don't like it? Follow the rules next time.

Comment

The rules have been clearly stated numerous times. If you do these things and get caught, you get reset.

I realize we're dealing with the "yes, but" generation that thinks they should not be held accountable for their actions because it's "NBD", but it's really quite simple.

Comment

Who cares about points anyway...

Comment

They broke the RoE so its there own fault.

*You may not exploit any bug, or abuse any game system (such as the scoring or award systems) in an EA product or service. You may not intentionally use or share any bug found within any Battlefield games, real or fictitious, regardless of whether or not it grants an unfair advantage. You will not directly or indirectly communicate the existence of any such bug to any other user of EA’s games or services.

Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to:
              Playing on restricted kit servers (knife, shock and pistol only)
              Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo etc.
              Abusing world geometry to your advantage with out risk.
              Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely.
              Creating a play environment which by definition or action creates an inflated scoring scenario.

Comment

Should have followed the rules.

Comment

Stop complaining about your friends, they all got what they deserved.

Comment

Friend?? As In I have a friend (wink wink nudge nudge) that...... HMMMM???

Comment

The rules are to sloppy imo.

Comment

2000 points of 150,000, it doesn't really matter, the fact is you broke the rules, regardless of how many were gained through the unfair advantage.

It's the principle of the action that gets you in trouble, not the amount of points gained. It's kind of like saying, well gosh darn I only set part of the house on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                          They got reset for breaking the rules.

Don't like it? Follow the rules next time.
                          End of thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X