Battlefield Pirates 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield Pirates 2

Thanks for the kind words guys. I dont think PR or any other large mod killed Pirates. It was largely our own fault (some bugs, old community with poor gfx cards, infrequent news releases, etc), and its also difficult to compete with the stat collecting mentality of the player base.

I think all mods do better when there's a lot of advertising via word of mouth... Most folks that play our mod really like it, so if you have clan mates you play with then maybe organize some playing time together when our next release comes out. The #1 complaint is lack of players for us - so you guys can all help by giving us a try at release to help build up a community that will last, and then go back to whatever other games you like afterwards.

Comment

yes it's the lack of players that turns away people. i was in the middle of downloading this mod when i checked to see if theres anyond playing it. then i saw at game-monitor.com that nobody was playing despite 30 or so servers, i decided to cancel the download and look for another mod. it's a shame, i'm a huge fan of anything pirates...

Comment

What Ive noticed with the mods is that if you can get maybe 3 guys in a server, it quickly turns into 20 cuz people will gladly join when other players are on but wont hop on alone to get things going.

Comment

I remember playing this in Bfv:salute: before bf2

good work guys

music to me buckingeers

now if only i wasnt banned for nothing in vanilla

Comment

Working...
          X