Vista auto Boot............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista auto Boot............

I read the help topic above but it doesn't solve the issue. My buddy just bought a new computer and he is trying to run BF2. The game starts to load up, the BF2 logo pops up in the center of the screen, it turns black ready to start those sweet Ea and Dice logo movies and just goes right back to the desktop with no message or error or anything.

We have tried running it in Xp service pack 2 compatibility mode and he is the admin so the button to select run as admin can not be selected (it's greyed Out) We also turned off UAC.....and the problem persists...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Vista auto Boot............

what are his computer specs? his video card may not be supported

Comment

System Specs: Vista.

Very detailed. Your problem, as noted from your system specs is... Vista. It couldn't possibly be anything else because your computer is only "Vista". Who needs physical stuff anyway, I'm fine with "Vista".

Comment

its definatly the grapthics card same thing happend to me so i bought a new one

Comment

When this happened to me for about a week it turned out to be my video drivers, i downloaded a update and then i was in bussiness.
          Try this before going to buy exspensive graphics cards.

Comment

Working...
          X