can anyone help me please??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help me please??

I am a big fan of bf2 but today is a bad day, i open bf2 join a sever, and when i click join game and play for 4 seconds, i dont know why but i got kick out and return to the window screen automatically. Can someone tell me y? I assumed that i got banned but i didnt do anything bad, no hack, no cheat, nothing wrong . Can some on help me please.....
    thank you

Re: can anyone help me please??

Some admins will kick folks to make room for clan members, friends, and so forth. Some servers will kick if your ping is too high. It really depends. Next time it happens, take note of any messages and post.

Comment

Thats ok, its only the beginning.

Once you get really good you find yourself being kicked and/or banned all the time for killing people. The other night I was banned for reason "FU". All I did was kill the guy 4 or so times.

Comment

thanks for help guys

Comment

i dont think it means u were banned. usually u get a message saying why u were banned in the BF2 menu. so theres probably some issue with ur computer. have u updated pb recently? or it could be just one of those random crashes that bf2 has, so if u dont have that crash again then ur fine.

Comment

Working...
          X