Missing communication in BF2 Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing communication in BF2 Assault

Hi everybody, I'm writing on behalf of my brother who doesn't talk english, so please be patient with me because I've never played Battlefield myself, but I'm here only as translator!

My brother is a big fan of BF2, quite expert with all the mods, he wants to know why in BF2 Assault, single player, during the game, on the top left of the screen the visualization of the messages between the soldiers don't show up.

Is there a way to have them and where is it or how can he do it?

Thanks so much,

Re: Missing communication in BF2 Assault

If you mean the kill messages, I'm guessing they were removed from the mod... You're not supposed to know if you killed someone or not, are you?

Comment

Thanks Youm0nt for your answer, at least we know now that the proper name is "kill messages".
      My brother is editing this mod,do you know where the kill messages string is located?Which folder?Which entry?
      Cheers!:salute:

Comment

whatsup. im the guy heading that mod, the kill messages were removed for realism and to help stop online rivalry with random people. that way you dont get so annoyed when the same guy kills you. gets you focused on the battle instead of that one guy. im currently wip on a new version (been taking forever. im waiting for usi to come out first.) i work with bss and their content as they are a great community modding group. i hope you guys have fun with the mod cus the new version is great. including new lighting effects for night maps etc.

Comment

Working...
        X