Clear All

• Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Probly artillary, Its the cheating method of looking/feeling like you own the map..plus it always has a habit of falling on me lol and the WORSE THING!!!!!drum roll plzzzz

Tea bagging!!!! These losers need to grow sum balls and stop trying to put there vitual ones in everyones mouth..its really lame.

Comment

Originally posted by pyro1988
          Tea bagging!!!! These losers need to grow sum balls and stop trying to put there vitual ones in everyones mouth..its really lame.
          Do you have any idea how fun it is to repediately teabag the same guy everytime you kill him?

Comment

i enjoy driving around then getting out of the vehicle and getting crushed between the wall and the car bumper, makes me feel young again!

Comment

Being rammed by a Transport heli packed with C4, even though I enjoy doing it to other

Comment

When I "bounce" on something while parachuting, taking away my parachute and making me unable to deploy it again.

Walking around a corner and having a grenade blown into your face.

Killed by the jet when I jump out of it and it hits my body

arty

Comment

Jets...

Comment

Originally posted by pyro1988
                    Probly artillary, Its the cheating method of looking/feeling like you own the map..plus it always has a habit of falling on me
                    I don't get the ridiculous hate towards arty. Not only can you avoid it, you even have the option of blowing it up... not to mention it's nice to actually have a tool that helps clear out large groups of enemies so your team can take the flag easier.

Comment

G36E whores, Claywhores, GL whores, people who excessively spawn camp, killing myself when i bail out of a jet, people standing up with LMG's spraying/strafing, random supply crates dropping on my head, repeatedly dusting someone only to have them nail me with one shot, and long range PKMs. :yay:

Comment

^^Why not just say: Everything that kills me?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                          ^^Why not just say: Everything that kills me?
                          Every so often something other than those mentioned above kill me :P

Comment

Working...
                          X