Bf2 Tv!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 Tv!

hey i seen a video a while back with some peep on this forum showing basic manuvers, i decided to take this into consideration and went and recorded my own little video, thanks to who ever it was ! all i remember he was talking trough it and he was on kubra, video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7VRRwpwQfw
    ignore the first few mins

Re: Bf2 Tv!

heeh nice video Irish :P

HiyA!

Comment

great vid

Comment

These ''omfgIcanflysofkingcooleveryonelookIevenfilmedit! '' videos are filling up the youtube, make up some new stuff like nice stunts with jeeps or armored vehicles!

Comment

song?

Comment

Nice vid dude!

Comment

are you using a macro to make your tv shots because your movements look very smooth....but then again, they do look like easy shots

Comment

that was pretty sweet... i liked it

Comment

Originally posted by Irishpride3 View Post
                  hey i seen a video a while back with some peep on this forum showing basic manuvers, i decided to take this into consideration and went and recorded my own little video, thanks to who ever it was ! all i remember he was talking trough it and he was on kubra, video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7VRRwpwQfw
                  ignore the first few mins
                  probably Sloi, he made a vid on Kubra

Comment

I like that vid, it was very good

Comment

ye, the bloke had 3 videos and after watching them i went out , normally i wouldnt go for the chopper at the start of the round, im more of a f35 whoare but anyway, i orderd a logitech g5 today to uptheante on my chopper performance, cherrs to 'sloi; for showing me the ropes anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X