Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 doesnt load for me go black then back to desktop. need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 doesnt load for me go black then back to desktop. need help.

Well not me but my friend, since bf2 is only 9.99 now allot of my friends have been getting it. all have installed it with no problems except for one. What happens is that when he loads bf2 it goes black screen for 2 secs then back to desktop. He is running a low end laptop with a amd turion, ati 200m express, 1.25 gigs ram. I have read that the 200m can run bf2 at the lowest settings. I have tried downloading the latest dx9 drivers, tried to do the widescreen resolution fix since hes on a wide screen. but no go on both. any one know how to fix this problem?

Re: BF2 doesnt load for me go black then back to desktop. need help.

Ok, i googled that lappy, and honestly i couldn't find much info about that chipset and BF. I guess you get an hard time booting BF. There's something you still can try though..

Update that 200m driver..

And did you applied the latest patch? since you don't mention it..

The current patch is 1.41..

Try it, report back.. :salute:

Comment

As far as I know those graphics are below the minimum requirements, could be wrong though

Comment

my friend has a ati 200 something videocard in his laptop and it cant run bf2 so im guessing that ur firend's isnt supported. its sortof like another video card ..like 9200 or something where only some support it if ur lucky.

Comment

Specs for the 200m,

Get the competitive edge for AI, data center, business computing solutions & gaming with AMD processors, graphics, FPGAs, Adaptive SOCs, & software.

3D Graphics

* Integrated ATI Radeon™ X300 graphics core with clock speed of 300/400MHz (for ATI Radeon Xpress 1100/1150)
          * Full DirectX 9.0 Support (Vertex Shader v2.0 and Pixel Shader v2.0)
          o Full precision floating point pixel pipeline
          o Up to 4 Multiple-Render-Targets (MRTs)
          o Support for up to 12-bit per pixel formats
          * Supports Microsoft’s next generation GDI+ user interface
          * Supports resolution up to 2536x2536@32bpp
          * Anti-Aliasing using multi-sampling algorithm with support for 2,4, and 6 samples
          * Hidden surface removal using 16, 24, or 32-bit Z-Buffering
          so if it will even run, you're looking at everything on low and the things that can be turned off, off.

Comment

Try resetting the resolution back to the default 800x600 in the config file or running it in windowed mode.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES you f**king retard, that's what happenes when you post something the forum admins and forum staff don't like, they just remove it to stop you having your say, weather your view is right or wrong, they like to play god here, well am F**KING SORRY BUT NO ONE IS GOD HERE, that might come as a shock to people here, removing posts W/O my permisson, i don't know how you lot F**KING DARE, GOD LIKE MY F**KING A$$, this forum is ****, in other words its BOLLOCKS, and as for the name..........
              TOTAL BATTELFIELD FORUM, its more like F**KING TOTAL BOLLOCKS FORUM.
              You lot should say .......if you want to talk total crap,about complete sh!t and bollocks about any **** subjets then come here to F**KING TOTAL BOLLOCKS FORUM, AS THE STAFF AND ADMINS HERE ARE ALL INBRED, so we could not give a f**k what say, and if we don't like it, we will play god and edit the sh!t out of it so no one can hear what you said anyway.
              TOO many peopel here talk complete bollocks about sh!t no one outside of a bollocks forum would even listen to, thats why sad bollock a$$ people come here to find a sad mate to listen to them, well oh please just F**K OFF COZ AM NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF YOU SAD C*NTS.
              Go and play the f**king game instead of comming here, thats what its about BF2, gaming not uter sh!t, talking bloocks of admins, they are more that lightly gay anyway.
              Well am f**king out now, and leaving you sad bollock gay loards to suck each others takle.

Comment

Working...
              X