Favourite method of killing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite method of killing

AK101, Pistol (after dumping ak into 2 of his squadmates), and TV'ing Jets (love 'em when they slow down to take out another helo).

Comment

Laying C4 down and blowing some unsuspecting soul up in a vehicle, IED style. Works great on Wake.

AT mines are always fun because they're usually in plain sight.

Killing gunners out of tanks.

Killing pilots out of helos and watching the unsuspecting gunner spiral downward into the ground.

Shooting helos and jets down with the tank cannon.

Shooting down good helo pilots with the AT missile.

Comment

Absolutely # 1 is the knife. Love to stick 'em and follow it up with a T-Bag or type in-game something like "TASTE MY BLADE".

Its the absolute best. I even appreciate a good knifing when I'm on the receiving end of the tip. I'll often challenge guys (and a handful have accepted) to a thunderdome-style mano on mano blad battle. #1 weapon is #1 in my book.

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
        Knifing people, I get my most joy out of taking down squads of people in a melee fight, my knife vs their guns. Or knifing claymore spammers AS THEY BUNNY HOP and tbagging the snot out of em till they finally disappear.
        Hear hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz888 View Post
          Absolutely # 1 is the knife. Love to stick 'em and follow it up with a T-Bag or type in-game something like "TASTE MY BLADE".
          Its the absolute best. I even appreciate a good knifing when I'm on the receiving end of the tip.

!
          do you appreciate a teabag also when you get knifed??

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171
            do you appreciate a teabag also when you get knifed??
            I actually do. I find it to be one of the most amusing aspects of the game.

Cracks me up everytime and I certainly appreciate the extra effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz888 View Post
              I actually do. I find it to be one of the most amusing aspects of the game.

Cracks me up everytime and I certainly appreciate the extra effort.
              ^^^^^ LOL, not me, nobodys balls in my mouth would be amusing at anytime, even electronically:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by CobraBall View Post
                AT mines are always fun because they're usually in plain sight.

That is honestly the bit that makes my heart glow. Thanks for reminding me.

I love throwing my AT mines somewhere and having forgot about them. Off splitting skulls with my pump action and you see a

KBK [AT Mine] SOmebody1
                KBK [AT Mine] Somebody2

It makes me want to do the dance.

Whats best is when 2 minutes later he does it again.

KBK

Comment

I think the one that makes you feel like your pro is when somebody is running left/right across your screen and you pop them in the head with a sniper rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
                    ^^^^^ LOL, not me, nobodys balls in my mouth would be amusing at anytime, even electronically:shakehead:

Some ppl like it...

Comment

putting C4 on the enemy chopper, watching him take off, and then BEEP BOOM lol

Comment

Working...
                      X