Air Supply(not the band)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Air Supply(not the band)

I like helping new players by answering bf2 related questions, but threads like this one are really pointless. Just like the ones of the type "What kind of guns would you like in bf2" and people replying with whole bunch of hand held nuke launchers and other imaginary weapons.
    Maybe you should all write a nice letter to EA and hopefully someone nice will read it and help the nice guys you really are with the next patch.

Comment

Reminds me of Project Reality and requesting limited kits from supply drops...

Comment

Hmm I think I'm going to start a thread on your favourite method to kill just for you vlade. Then again, thats something we all can do in bf2 and isn't a dream gun at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
          I like helping new players by answering bf2 related questions, but threads like this one are really pointless. Just like the ones of the type "What kind of guns would you like in bf2" and people replying with whole bunch of hand held nuke launchers and other imaginary weapons.
          Maybe you should all write a nice letter to EA and hopefully someone nice will read it and help the nice guys you really are with the next patch.
          This is called the Discussion Forum about BF2 or anything related to BF2. In my opinion my Thread has more things to do with BF2 then your r-tarded post.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
            I actually like that idea, think about it this way.........

The supply crate is "full" of ammunition, why WOULDNT it be a massive explosion when you blow it up? It blows up and has a splash damage of 50-100m, has shrapnel damage from all the wrenches flying out of it, and it should spew about 50 med packs for everyone to use LOL

I could see it now, a guy just out of range of the splash damage gets hit in the chest with a flying wrench so he runs over and picks up a med pack to heal himself LOL
            LOL,would eb funny your following your squad leader and *poof* the dust fomr his head appears and hes dead form a flying piece of shrapnel,to bad its bf2....

Comment

the "explosive supply crate" idea could work actually, but the supply crate would have to be basically armored, so you couldnt blow it up with 2 shots from your pistol

I still like the idea of a wrench flying out and killing someone when it hits them in the head LOL

and while Im talking about the wrench, I think you should be able to throw it, but only if your completely out of ammo LOL OMG I can see it now, 2 engineers PURPOSELY run out of ammo so they can throw the wrenches back and forth trying to kill each other LMAO but it would only do enough damage to you equivalent to shooting a BH with a pistol so you got to hit them 30 times LOL

it would take you forever to get your "Expert Wrench COMBAT" award LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
                the "explosive supply crate" idea could work actually, but the supply crate would have to be basically armored, so you couldnt blow it up with 2 shots from your pistol

I still like the idea of a wrench flying out and killing someone when it hits them in the head LOL

and while Im talking about the wrench, I think you should be able to throw it, but only if your completely out of ammo LOL OMG I can see it now, 2 engineers PURPOSELY run out of ammo so they can throw the wrenches back and forth trying to kill each other LMAO but it would only do enough damage to you equivalent to shooting a BH with a pistol so you got to hit them 30 times LOL

it would take you forever to get your "Expert Wrench COMBAT" award LOL
                That's right, this election do the right thing and vote for exploding killing supply crates for president! When you vote, you win!

Comment

So what's the point of fantasizing what I want and what you want in this game. Just focus on what's there already.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                    So what's the point of fantasizing what I want and what you want in this game. Just focus on what's there already.
                    LoL thats why people like you suck at life! :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                      My imagination > RedxInk's imagination.

That makes me winnar of tha living!

Comment

I guarantee you that I beat you in every category in life.

Comment

theres something like that in PR Rally points I think....

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade
                            I guarantee you that I beat you in every category in life.
                            not this one :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Solidsidious View Post
                              theres something like that in PR Rally points I think....
                              Yup, rally points, supply boxes, bunkers, firebases, main bases, and APC entry points are places where you can request a limited kit.

Comment

not this one :laugh:
                                Well congrats on being better at the only thing that doesn't mean sh!t in the real world. For that you deserve another award in your sig: a Bozzo button.

:salute:

Comment

Working...
                                X