Reporting hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting hackers

I have a few names that i want to report. I like to know where to go to report hackers?

Re: Reporting hackers

names arent enough, you need video footage battlerecorder files are best to use, punkbuster screenshots,

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
      names arent enough, you need video footage battlerecorder files are best to use, punkbuster screenshots,
      I have to have actual footage from battlerecorder? Shouldnt punkbuster be able to pick up ip addresses????

Comment

PUNK buster is known for alot of things, but stopping hacks is not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
          PUNK buster is known for alot of things, but stopping hacks is not one of them.
          Punkbuster needs to set that up. I remember playing Counter Strike and what they had was like gamespy. it picked up hacks and kicked them off the server for using hacks. Punkbuster needs to set this up for everyone. Kick and BAN the HACKERS. Hate lame rookies who cant play that have to use aimbot to get ranked, etc. its actually funny too when hackers get killed n BURNED.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
            listen to Scinto... he is your friend, lord and saviour... kneel to him as he will pwn u ... pwn u good!:salute:

Comment

^^^^ Lol ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by drksteppa1
                Punkbuster needs to set that up. I remember playing Counter Strike and what they had was like gamespy. it picked up hacks and kicked them off the server for using hacks. Punkbuster needs to set this up for everyone. Kick and BAN the HACKERS. Hate lame rookies who cant play that have to use aimbot to get ranked, etc. its actually funny too when hackers get killed n BURNED.
                Punkbuster still does HUB bans which pick up well known hacks on your computer.

Sadly hackers are capable of staying a step ahead of Punkbuster, which allows them to get by undetected. Most players get these hacks, by buying them off of hacker sites.

To properly report a hacker you will need video proof AND a very good story explaining every event leading up to the problem, or a punk buster screen shot that is unaltered.

Comment

Try www.punksbusted.com they are bit more seriuosly about hackers and quit a few servers runs their stuff. So at least in those servers they will be banned.

Comment

It doesn't matter anymore...most hackers these days are using name and IP spoofers....they even have a script to change thier GUID number.

PunkBuster only screws with us honest players....making us jump through hoops to stay connected to servers...only to allow the hackers to freely come and go.

Comment

Working...
                    X