No announcement yet.

The best squad I ever laid my eyes on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best squad I ever laid my eyes on.

Tonight... I met the best squad leader and team players I have ever seen. On a 24/7 karkand I/O server I found a squad leader and 4 others the squad leader was a private. He used team work, communication, and coordination skills. And yet he was only a private. I couldn't believe this guy was a private he even stated that he had no other accounts. I was simply amazed at this. We played round after round. We dominated I got more points in a round then I ever had before. I had more kills in a round then ever before. I had the most fun in a round then ever before. My questions is:

Why isnt there more people like this?

Re: The best squad I ever laid my eyes on.

My chopper squad is usually the epitome of teamwork. I completely eliminate all armored threats, leaving only small transports and infantry for our team to deal with...

Comment

sloi wanna play? I'll walk back to my room if you want to.

Comment

Dont know if the guy or his clan are known to be pricks or not but they werent this round.

Him and his crew were just no nonsense *** kicking all round and I was lucky enough to tag along. It was fun. Figures I had the "private bug" at the time. Ughhh fix that **** already.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberts91 View Post
          I couldn't believe this guy was a private he even stated that he had no other accounts.
          And you believed him? I highly doubt anyone new to any game would be that proficient at leading a squad. It does take practice, along with practicing the game. Granted he could know the game really well through SP. But I find it hard to believe he suddenly just decided to play MP.

That said. I am glad you found a good squad. While BF 2 is a really good game. It is that much better when you have a good squad to play in. My friend and I always try to get a squad going for that reason. :yay:

Comment

sloi do you want to plaaaaaaaaaaaaay?!?!

Comment

was this the FUB server?

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                sloi do you want to plaaaaaaaaaaaaay?!?!
                Stop doing that, I get a massive erection everytime you ask!

*Looks down pants*

:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Roberts91 View Post
                  Tonight... I met the best squad leader and team players I have ever seen. On a 24/7 karkand I/O server I found a squad leader and 4 others the squad leader was a private. He used team work, communication, and coordination skills. And yet he was only a private. I couldn't believe this guy was a private he even stated that he had no other accounts. I was simply amazed at this. We played round after round. We dominated I got more points in a round then I ever had before. I had more kills in a round then ever before. I had the most fun in a round then ever before. My questions is:

Why isnt there more people like this?
                  He lied to you just so you can give it up to him the first night.
                  How do you feel whore?

Comment

Yeah I had a great squade last night too. I myself was the leader and was a medic with my left hand whom was assualt. Together we scaled the buildings of ghost town and warlord, when I died she zapped me back into the fight and we would use our enemies corps to switch out kits back. Sometimes she was even support!

Needless to say it was a beautiful moment - I needed the ammo.

Here is a nice picture from last nite:

Comment

Looking at that screenshot got me thinking, am I the only one who thinks that BF2`s hud is cluttered with useless s*it? the Flags, the frames around the minimap, the size of the minimap, the frames around healthbar and ammo, etc. I`ve seen games have more info on the hud but still don`t look that shait than it does in BF2.

and when you have loads of infront of you, you can`t see s*it cause of the nametags. BF2 has an annoying *** hud.

Comment

I love a good squad!

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                          Looking at that screenshot got me thinking, am I the only one who thinks that BF2`s hud is cluttered with useless s*it? the Flags, the frames around the minimap, the size of the minimap, the frames around healthbar and ammo, etc. I`ve seen games have more info on the hud but still don`t look that shait than it does in BF2.

and when you have loads of infront of you, you can`t see s*it cause of the nametags. BF2 has an annoying *** hud.
                          I agree. Have you seen PRs hud? Now that is clean.

And, it is possible that that guy might have only played the mods before, so hadnĀ“t ranked up ob BF2.

Comment

A good squad can completely reinvent the game for you.

Of course it does kind of suck when you're fighting against one!

Comment

I have played many, many rounds over the past few weeks on a certain server with a certain squadleader. He is a gunnery sergeant and not a very good fighter, his stats are pretty miserable, but in that squad we always get a lot done. He uses VOIP very effectively, he's always talking and giving information. This tends to keep squad members working as a team instead of going off an doing their own thing. The best thing he does though, which is very rare in squadleader, is that instead of rushing in to cap a flag with the rest of the squad, he hangs back and finds a good hiding spot so we can continue to spawn on him. Even when the action gets to0 close to him, he has remarkable skill in staying alive so that our squad can continue the assault. I've never had so much fun or seen so much teamwork in BF2 as when I'm in his squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X