Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 6th Sense

Originally posted by mwillin0000
    that helps soooooo much. it's sorta shady, but i like it.
    shady? like how you can knife people when their body parts are going through the wall? lol

Comment

How bouts when someone dies and gets zapped back to life and they run around with there arms waving in the air looking like "I SURRENDER!!" yet they still shoot you with an invisiible barrage of bullets coming from there chest lol.

I sniped one of those guys out tonite, it was so funny. Should have SS'd it. He was standing still looking somewhat at me not suspecting anything then BAMM HEADSHOT! with his arms up in the air on my scope and his head in the cross hairs it was so cool =P

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
        What about the glitch where dead people are kinda stuck into the ground in a kneeling position, then randomly go flying a couple of seconds later? Am I the only one who sees that a lot?
        You mean this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

FipZ

Comment

Hahah yeah, funny video too.

Comment

I get that ladder thing constantly, very helpful indeed. But when I read the thread title I thought more along the lines of predicting things before they happen, like your capturing a flag and you haul *** outta there because you know theres gonna be an arty strike, when I do that atleast half the time I escape artillery

Comment

The glitches don't harm gameplay. They're funny, and they make me laugh whenever I see them. Like when I was playing as USMC 64/64 karkand IO the other day, about 25 of us were at the train accident doing the sniper and nade spam and then suddenly I saw a dead body zoom by, really fast. I was like "WTF??"
              It was like when you get hit by artillery and go flying really high, except this guy went horizontal and without getting hit by artillery.

Comment

I get that glitch here and there.

Comment

Yeah, sometimes I get scared suprise and I would freak out be jumping backward and shooting it!

Comment

lol i had someone zoom past me but he got shot by a gun, real weird but he landed nearer me for a revive

Ever had it where you fight someone and just know they are about to head shot you before you shoot? Even if complete noob? Normally happens after they dolphin dive -.-

Comment

Working...
                    X