Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 6th Sense

Does this occur to anyone else?
    When ever you turn the courner or see a ladder sometimes there would be a flash glimp of someone who had just recently climbed up or down the ladder.
    It's helped me a lot when chasing down enemies, I see a quick vision of the person climbing up and leads me to him.

Re: The 6th Sense

u men wallhack ?

Comment

When somebody starts to climb a ladder, their player model is "flashed" at the top of the ladder. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure this happens every time.

Comment

Yep, Ive seen it, its never helped me kill anyone though.

Comment

It does help, because you know someone is coming up the ladder...

I seem to recollect it was meant to be fixed, but quite obviously, it hasn't/

Comment

Ohh yeah, I forgot about that. I was saying it never helped me chase anyone up a ladder, but it has definetly helped alert me to people climbing up towards me.

Comment

that helps soooooo much. it's sorta shady, but i like it.

Comment

This doesnt have anything to do with the ladder glitch, but Ive got a funny story and Im sick of homework so whatever.

So Im MEC (this is the on the demo), and Im an AT guy in a squad with a couple of other guys on the USMC ship and were wreaking havoc on the morons running around on deck. Eventually the USMC sends a squad of guys up the tower to flush us out and everyone in my squad gets killed but me. So I keep rocketing jets on takeoff until I finally run out of AT rockets and just take shots on guys with my pistol. Soon I hear a grenade explode near me, so I go to check things out and see three USMC guys on the deck below trying to kill me with grenades. For some reason, they all start climbing the ladder, so I just sit at the top waiting with my DAO. Needless to say, I blasted all three of those idiots in a row, and then died laughing.

Comment

I see dead people.

sometimes I see the bodies of chopper pilots killed fly back and land on the chopper pad or in the main base for a split second, then they disappear.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

^^Hah uh, Im not sure Ive ever seen that one before.

What about the glitch where dead people are kinda stuck into the ground in a kneeling position, then randomly go flying a couple of seconds later? Am I the only one who sees that a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
                      ^^Hah uh, Im not sure Ive ever seen that one before.

What about the glitch where dead people are kinda stuck into the ground in a kneeling position, then randomly go flying a couple of seconds later? Am I the only one who sees that a lot?
                      H4KZ ZOMG

lol i never saw it

Comment

Only in Battlefield 2

Comment

Yeah, I like it when im hiding in hotel flag point and i see a quick vision of an enemie climbing up. I pull out my M16 and blot blot drop~

I guess in a way I do see dead USMC,MEC,PLA

Comment

hmm i dont recall seeing int and ive spent alot of time guarding the top of hte hotel in gulf of oman.

Comment

ive got one where a guy was killed... he lost his kit and helmet... and he is in a michael jackson position in the music film "thriller"... got a screenie of it... when i get home... "posted"

Comment

Working...
                              X