Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are BF2 players and admins so damn ignorant?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why are BF2 players and admins so damn ignorant?

Originally posted by Psilocybernetic View Post
    I really want to use the word 'ignorant' correctly here so what I want to point out most is that, not only does it seem that just about 99.9% of BF2's player community has absolutely no clue as to how to recognize any form of cheating ..but ..that they are so against learning anything new or accepting that they just plain don't have a clue that entire nerd word battles have been fought and won by ignorant retarded catch phrases which dismiss any fact and favor stupidity and assumption.

ITS NOT HACKS ..YOU JUST SUCK

Now whoever can explain to me why I should adopt an exposed cheating nerds catch phrase over facts wins $500 U.S.D. to be paid via PayPal.
    Rank, play a mod, get less accusations and have more fun

Comment

Prize money still available.

oh ..VT Nerd ..i loved that little war-drum speech ..its just too bad that you missed the point so completely

Comment

Prize money still available.

oh ..VT Nerd ..i loved that little war-drum speech ..its just too bad that you missed the point so completely
        It's not a war-drum speech, it's the truth about this game. I see so many idiotic hack accusations on any given night playing this game it's ridiculous. Most of them come from people that I've never seen in the server before who may or may not have any clue what they're talking about.

Punksbusted.com is dedicated to finding and banning cheaters from all PB games and there are over 8000 bans for BF2. Many servers, mine included, make use of this ban list to get the best protection possible from proven cheaters. Admins can and do run BR-enabled servers so make it easier to spot cheats (we don't have the webspace right now to do it ourselves, but we have in the past). Admins can take PB screenshots of players to look for cheats in use. The average player can DL BR files and look for evidence of cheats or use the 'C' key to cycle through 3rd person views of players while you're dead, but that's it.

So I'm pretty sure that your point is "nobody listens to me when I say someone is hacking." I'm explaining to you that nobody knows who you are and no admin has any reason to trust your word any more than the person you are calling a hacker.

If that isn't your point, then post up. I don't need your $500 and I don't really want it (so speak freely w/o worrying about the chance you might have to pay up), but I don't think I'm missing the point either. If I am then state it simply for me in a sentence or two and maybe I will have a worthy response.

Comment

Do you people even understand that the OP was not calling YOU ignorant?
          but you flame and just continue to prove him right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
            I just left one server in which two guys accused me of cheating. I can understand their frustration... I mean, I repeatedly TV'd them out of the chopper, but jumping to the conclusion that I'm cheating is rather lame.

The night is just starting, too... I can't wait to see what's next.
            this is whats next, when your too good in the chopper against admins who cant figure out how your flying the way you do.

"Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
              Why are you not banned yet?!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                Well, you see- uhm, well, you know.

Comment

First I really dont understand how people, in this game, will try and run across a large open field with no cover, directly at a sniper, get one shotted and start calling them a hacker. Duh. . . . Yet I see this all the time. I could go on but thats enough of that.

Personally Ive gotten to the point that calling a person a hacker is a tactic I use and it works quite well. Let me explain. If the team Im on is getting owned by an attack chopper, for example, Ill type in text chat, for all to see, that the enemy chopper is useing some kind of hack thats why they can see everyone and are killing them. This usually ticks the crew off and you know that when they can find me they are going to come after me. So I make myself easy to find, by fireing a few shots into the chopper and do my best to not get killed while going to the other side of the map with the chopper hot on my rear. Thats not easy but it works very well. Thats the only good use I know of for texting that someone is cheating. As everyone here already knows this is BF2 and it happens so deal with it. We as players cant do anything else at this point in time. Sigh. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

the weirdest thing ever happened today. it included me and either a cheater or a legit player with my mind playing tricks on me...
                    i was in a tank at kark on the hill at the train wreck. i see someone on the other side of the ledge (the side w/o stairs) and catch a glimpse of the name (i won't mention). i keep my eye on the ledge, and then about 20 seconds later i get c4'ed by the guy.

nevermind... he could have c4 jumped! ignore that.

as for the subject...i have come to find that i almost NEVER see the "you just suck" thing. i do often see reasonable explanations for phenomena though, such as "i didn't shoot you through a wall, this game is stupid and your legs go through them..." or "the hitboxes are messed up, you didn't really hit me".

i gotta say though, that's quite a fun line.

Comment

lol, love the responses

seriously tho, this game's 2 years old, why get all bunched up about this?

Comment

I really want to use the word 'ignorant' correctly here so what I want to point out most is that, not only does it seem that just about 99.9% of BF2's player community has absolutely no clue as to how to recognize any form of cheating ..but ..that they are so against learning anything new or accepting that they just plain don't have a clue that entire nerd word battles have been fought and won by ignorant retarded catch phrases which dismiss any fact and favor stupidity and assumption.

ITS NOT HACKS ..YOU JUST SUCK

Now whoever can explain to me why I should adopt an exposed cheating nerds catch phrase over facts wins $500 U.S.D. to be paid via PayPal.
                        shut up

alright, kthx den

:locked:

Comment

Working...
                        X