guess what another crash... -_-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess what another crash... -_-

well i recetly got new computer that would make bf2 lagg free at full grafix it had windows vista etc...
    i tryed to play but got the PB error so i went here found it out

it worked fine yesterday played like it should but to day it happend... entered the game got some spwn raped spwned and was free then sudently the game just exited i thougth strange so i tryed bf2:sf it exited when i entered the game after i chosed kit and squad.
    the game just quit it self no freeze or lagg or anything it just goes back to windows and exits? what can be the problem?

computer:
    CPU : AMD Athlon™ 64 X2-prosessor 4000+
    RAM : 2 GB DDR2-SDRAM
    Grafikk : NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7500 LE TurboCache

Re: guess what another crash... -_-

update your punkbuster

Welcome to Even Balance, Inc., home of the PunkBuster anti-cheat system.

Comment

dident help...

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie[Arne_Waise] View Post
        well i recetly got new computer that would make bf2 lagg free at full grafix it had windows vista etc...
        i tryed to play but got the PB error so i went here found it out

it worked fine yesterday played like it should but to day it happend... entered the game got some spwn raped spwned and was free then sudently the game just exited i thougth strange so i tryed bf2:sf it exited when i entered the game after i chosed kit and squad.
        the game just quit it self no freeze or lagg or anything it just goes back to windows and exits? what can be the problem?

computer:
        CPU : AMD Athlon™ 64 X2-prosessor 4000+
        RAM : 2 GB DDR2-SDRAM
        Grafikk : NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7500 LE TurboCache
        If you are running more then 1-2 programs for viruses, turn off one of them. make the game compatible check the games properties.

Comment

mmh gonna try turn off one... not sure how the vista stuffs are but can turn of norton for a sec and try

can it be hardwear problems? cuz i found out that the grafix was set on "low" so i turned it on high... took an hour and half it happend... then turned it to medium and i played to i exited the game :P

Comment

i dont know what to tell ya bud but from my experience, games crash more on Vista than XP. take WoW example, it almost never crashed on XP and when i got Vista, it started crashing like 3-4 times/month, random times (and always at the worst times...boss drops...AV wins, etc.) so Vista might have a role in it but i cant tell u 100% for sure cause i still run BF2 on XP

Comment

i tryed to run the game in Xp(service pack 2) mode but dident help

Comment

hmm well if its not the OS now, did you try updating you graphics driver?

Comment

altso done that :P

Comment

Working...
                  X