This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ARSE] Clan server

what a bunch off noobs i got banned for owning there 3 star general.

Re: [ARSE] Clan server

They're arse holes! and you avatar sucks me balls btw.

Comment

Thats funny.

You system is impressive yet funny too. Funny because the 8800's are already obsolet and yet you have two ultra's in SLI for what ever reason is beyond me. Not saying its bad but not sure what you need all the power for. You must be very pissed off about the whole DX10.1 I would imagine. Never heard of Gainward though, must be a fairly new one.

What monitor do you use and what res? You post all that and nothing bout your visuals and audio... I'm interested now. Me thinks it would be something scary =P

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
        Thats funny.

You system is impressive yet funny too. Funny because the 8800's are already obsolet and yet you have two ultra's in SLI for what ever reason is beyond me. Not saying its bad but not sure what you need all the power for. You must be very pissed off about the whole DX10.1 I would imagine.
        The 8800's are not "obsolet".

DX10.1 is a minor update that will probably come with the 9 series cards. It's mostly rumors, and it doesn't mean his dual 8800 Ultras are obsolete. :laugh:

Comment

And isn't 10.1 mainly a sound upgrade, anyway?

anyway, back on topic...

I guess that's why their clan name is "ARSE"?

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post
            The 8800's are not "obsolet".

DX10.1 is a minor update that will probably come with the 9 series cards. It's mostly rumors, and it doesn't mean his dual 8800 Ultras are obsolete. :laugh:
            Yes it does because if you read the articles they state that DX10.1 has tweaks and adjustments but microsoft enforced the gpu marketers to allowe the DX10 cards to run DX10.1. However they will not take full advantage of DX10.1 therefore rendering them obsolet to the gamer.

You want the best of the best? Sit on your DX9 card until the 9xxx series are out because they will have DX10.1 capabilty to its fullest extent vs the 8800 which will not come with all the bells and whistles for DX10.1.

Why do you think people say its a bad idea to buy the newest thing on the market? It's just like vista, everyone in the beginning who jumped onto it had loads of problems and still do but the software is coming out for it gradually. The 8800's are first generation DX10 which means there will be lessons learned.

If you want to continue discussing this, please feel free to make a topic about it in the tech forums section where all the real smart cookies are hiding out at.

Comment

It's againt the roe, tos and cholent to kill Generals.

Well known fact....

Comment

Working...
              X