XBOX 360 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX 360 help

a buddy of mine says he will give me his 360 for $100, but it is only a core version and does not have a HD. He says I can still save my games using a memory card but if I use a memory card will I still be able to use XBOX live??

Re: XBOX 360 help

oh my...360 core is a shambles, and i advise getting a hdd, memory cards = waste of money

Comment

can it still play XBOX live though?

Comment

It depends what you're getting for your $100.

If you're getting a headset and controller, just buy that and this: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/b...arddrive120GB/. You'll be saving about $120 if you do that rather than buying the 360 with a 20GB HD. You'll be getting 100 more GB than if you just bought the regular 360, and for less. The core system is $279.99, if you're looking at xbox.com.

If you're only getting a controller, just buy a headset and the HD. You'll be at $280. The amount for a core 360 (looking at xbox.com).

If you aren't getting a controller and headset. Then add to the $260, $20 for a headset and $50 for a wireless controller and you're still below the cost of a regular 360, you'll be at $330. Not by much, but you are getting a HD with 100 GB more than the regular 360.

But if you plan on getting a HDTV, then you might as well just buy the regular 360.

Comment

no you can not use XBL

Comment

Yeah gotta the the one that comes with all the stuff. Seriously 360's are gizay without the harddrive.

Comment

Working...
            X