Net???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net???

Hey im having trouble with bf2 and want to know what to do, every 40 secs or so i get a 'there is a problem with your connection' message for about 6 secs, i resarted my modem and repaired my net connection, i tried manually updating PB . ive had BF2 for more than a year and never seen this before... any suggestions would be appreciated

Re: Net???

It could just be a connection issue - perhaps your ISP is having some issues or the server you're playing on is having problems. Could be anything.

Comment

wasnt the server as nobody else had it, perhaps its my isp... thinking of reinstalling do, fixed all my probs up to now lol

Comment

Moving to Bf2 support.

Comment

Wireless connection?

Comment

This problem is showing up more and more. its the last punkbuster update. i have it also. read the other posts. is creeping up more frequently now.

Comment

This same thing happened to me, time if and it should be exactly 60 seconds. I assume you might be running wireless. Im pretty sure that means your using your internet via the windows adapters. I disabled the windows adapters and configured D-link to run my internet. Worked perfectly, nothing else helped.

To windows from configuring your internet

go to run and type

services.msc and then go down to windows configuration zero. Disable it. Tell me if that helps.

Comment

Working...
              X