Gathering of the Generals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gathering of the Generals

Hmm well. I thought you guys might enjoy this screenshot. First time I have ever seen a 1, 2, 3, and 4 star general in the same server at once.

Looks like you guessed wrong, eh?

Comment

No, it was amusing. Though I don't think the 4star one is a padder as many on here think. Checked his stats & his scores are totally average. However, he has spent 2,211 hours playing. That's 92 24h days. It is more hours than a full time 40h/week job for a year. Geez, do these people have a life? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wtrtwnguy
        No, it was amusing. Though I don't think the 4star one is a padder as many on her think. Checked his stats & his scores are totally average. However, he has spent 2,211 hours playing. That's 92 24h days. It is more hours than a full time 40h/week job for a year. Geez, do these people have a life? LOL

The #2 in the world, is apparently a retired 45 year old.

BF2 is my 2nd most played game in the last 2 years, ive played about 1800 hours of Guild Wars, 300 BF2142, a little bit of HL2, CSS, DoD, UT2k4..ok I have no life.. "How do you kill something with no life?"

Here's the 3 star trio, never seen 3 3 stars in a server.. it was a good server, but it was pretty boring matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Stemnin View Post
          BF2 is my 2nd most played game in the last 2 years, ive played about 1800 hours of Guild Wars, 300 BF2142, a little bit of HL2, CSS, DoD, UT2k4..ok I have no life.. "How do you kill something with no life?"

If I was you I wouldn't brag about all the hours you've spent playing video games.

Comment

HA HA HA HA HA HA... this thread is goin down hill... i like it...

Chael...u eat pieces of sh1t for breakfast?

Comment

Hell no, I don't eat breakfast.

IF ANY OF YOU DILLWEEDS WANNA CHALLENGE ME JUST PM ME.
              If not, shut your holes.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                Looks like you guessed wrong, eh?
                lmao...so subtle, yet so amusing.

Comment

Working...
                X