X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does the AK101 have Bobbing damage?

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
    More like 2 clips

PKM FTW... Now that actually kills in one shot.
    PKM has never killed in 1 shot, unless it's a head shot. It does 45 damage, vs. 37 on ak-101, so you still need 3 body shots to kill. The only advantage it has (besides the unlimited ammo which comes with the kit, not the gun) is if they are already wounded, so it'll take you less shots to kill them, but if they are at full health, has no advantage what so ever, you still need 3 shots to kill just like with most of the assault rifles.

One obvious disadvantage on the PKM is the horrible accuracy. I still like it, I have over 100 support hours with it, but that was from 2 years ago before they decreased it's accuarcy for worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
      PKM has never killed in 1 shot, unless it's a head shot. It does 45 damage, vs. 37 on ak-101, so you still need 3 body shots to kill. The only advantage it has (besides the unlimited ammo which comes with the kit, not the gun) is if they are already wounded, so it'll take you less shots to kill them, but if they are at full health, has no advantage what so ever, you still need 3 shots to kill just like with most of the assault rifles.

One obvious disadvantage on the PKM is the horrible accuracy. I still like it, I have over 100 support hours with it, but that was from 2 years ago before they decreased it's accuarcy for worse.
      The first shot is laser accurate, like the L85. It's more or less the L85 with a different sound and a larger clip (haven't checked the tweak files but it behaves like that, anyway).

And yes, I meant one shot to the head. I was referring to the AK's crappy accuracy causing a headshot to register as a body shot, meaning 2 puffs of smoke are needed to kill.

Comment

I think he means the BF2 hit registration indicators - the winking lines that show when the system acknowledges that you hit what you think you hit. The puffs of smoke simply mean your client registered the hit but the server may not have.

Comment

Originally posted by David.P
          *sigh* Then can someone explain to me why the damage feels like it's bobbing? I was just on Mass and i killed 2 engy's with one headshot while it took me 2 for the support. And yes i saw the roses.
          Sometime you hit ppl in arms/legs. That doesnt do 100% damage. I think a shot to the foot only does like 60% of the damage

Comment

Waaah i shot him in the chest point blank and it's not cause of hitreg because it registered. I'm still puzzled because i know it says 37 but it feels more like 30.

Comment

Ah, who cares what's the exact number of hits to kill someone with any weapon. Just keep shooting them until they die and let it be over with.

Comment

I do youmont. I need to know what kind of bursts too shoot and if i can get headshots.

Comment

4-5 shots?

Comment

Maybe he was standing on a med-pack?

Comment

Ahh forget it. Bf2s has a temp site up now and i'm going back there see ya ingame.

Comment

Working...
                      X