Ok was it =CSF= that hacks alot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok was it =CSF= that hacks alot?

Played on the A*D server last night and while baseraping away with my leet m95 and my AT buddy we ran into some trouble with a =CSF= who some how knifed my friend from 10 feet away, then he turned and shot me(he was a sniper) I know I had UAV over my head but he had just spawned and when I killed him I had COMPLETELY changed postion so although the uav would let him know which way to look for me there should have been a split second where he tried to see where I was exactly....or at least a split second of aiming I thought I heard you guys talking about a clan hacking alot just wanted 2 know if it was this =CSF= you guys where talkin about.

Re: Ok was it =CSF= that hacks alot?

Sounds like you are overreacting... its fairly obvious that you cannot get knifed from 10ft away so i will leave that point alone. However he was probably a pretty 'skilled' player and really killing someone in close-combat with a sniper is not all that hard, and i guess you were standing with no cover in the middle of the street?

Comment

what clan is =csf= ?

I have some old screenshot from bf1942 showing some csf person getting kicked by pb for gamehack. I wonder if its the same clan?
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
        Sounds like you are overreacting... its fairly obvious that you cannot get knifed from 10ft away so i will leave that point alone. However he was probably a pretty 'skilled' player and really killing someone in close-combat with a sniper is not all that hard, and i guess you were standing with no cover in the middle of the street?
        cqc...cqc....try 200m

Comment

If he was 200m then its a much easier shot with the sniper

Comment

nvm I just think he hacked he didnt take a split second to look 4 me or aim.

Comment

Just out of curiosity was it with the SVD?

Comment

no l96

Comment

do you ping high?

Comment

nope the server was 90 ping 4 me

Comment

Working...
                    X