caught another hacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caught another hacker

I found another hacker tonight. I was bored so I made a video.

Basically another useless sniper using the commander hack to drop himself supply crates.

enjoy:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

1. sorry its so boring.
    2. thx to gunslinger for the upload.
    3. this was on "the chicken shack" SF server.
    4. this might be him: www.xfire.com/profile/armorfid
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Re: caught another hacker

Damn, and I was hoping that douche would get his supply crate after 6 tries.

Did someone say refund?

*edit
    btw it is him:

This website is for sale! spielerstats.de is your first and best source for information about spielerstats. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Pish, at least the jackass could have had the thing land on him!

Comment

*sigh* These guys(hackers) will never learn.. Will they?

Comment

they're not hackers.... they're not hacking ****.. calling these losers hackers is giving them false credit...

They just have a credit card to pay for a cheat program..

Comment

yes, quite true...just kinda a name that stuck...like calling hackers by that name, because it is not really true that they hack.

only 1000th of the blackhat community actually write any valuable code.

Comment

I'm still amazed at how many lamers actually pay to get banned basically.

It's only a matter of time before someone figures out a way to sue for false advertisement since these exploits are being advertised as "undetectable" when nothing is further from the truth.

Comment

I just thought it was funny as hell that he couldnt figure out where to drop the supply crate so it landed up top..........that alone makes him a total idiot

btw...np Sig

Comment

He was just staking the supply crates up so it would reach the top of the Crain!

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEHUNT-UK View Post
                    He was just staking the supply crates up so it would reach the top of the Crain!
                    lmfao :laugh:

Comment

YIIIPPPIDIIDO!!!
                      i see hackers every day on bf =)

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                        I'm still amazed at how many lamers actually pay to get banned basically.

It's only a matter of time before someone figures out a way to sue for false advertisement since these exploits are being advertised as "undetectable" when nothing is further from the truth.
                        That is a great idea! Really, I know it might be slippery, but why not. I should go over there and buy some hacks and use them with a different CD key I buy off of ebay on a different account. Then when the key gets locked or reset, I go, WTF! But I would no do stupid stuff to get noticed.

Hmm, seems like a catch-22 though, you have to do something like Autoaim to get caught, which voids it saying you went out of your way to be detected...

Comment

Why the hell would you buy hacks? I doubt he did that.

head to myg0t irc and you`ll get updated on the latest hacks.

Comment

no, no, no, you did not catch what I was saying...I would buy the hack, then use it, and their promise that they are undetectable would allow me to sue them for false advertising. Then, at that point, it might be a way to defeat one of the many exploit groups selling them. I am wondering why EA does not go this route...seeing as they have a whole Legal Department.

Comment

I dont see why EA does not take a 0% tolerance on anyone using a cheat and just hardware ban them. After all, they already got money from the idiot buying the game and wasting more on cheats.

Comment

Working...
                              X