Yay Chopper Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yay Chopper Video!

The gunner didn't really get a chance to shoot the cannon. I wouldn't be fast to blame him when you didn't even bother to line him up, and most people can't aim that fast, especially in a circle of death. The commander can go to hell, however.

Comment

nice aiming.

Comment

Gunner is fine for occasional pub considering there are a lot of such so called "gunners" that don't know how to use TV at all or shoot a tank/chopper with a machine gun @ 200m

Comment

nice Chur, it is a shame you didnt have a more competant gunner so you wouldnt waste all the hydras on the enemy helo LOL

Sloi if you need someone to helo with I'll be on laters tonight if Chur is busy, Ive been wanting to get some helo time with you, maybe you can teach me a few things.........like which key do you press to bring up the TV screen again?? LOL

Comment

You have my xfire, right? Just add me and we'll go from there.

Comment

Nice video. I felt sorry for you and burst into laughter when I saw the TV missile shot on the chopper pad. The guy had a great time, I suppose. Youre giving your gunner a TV shot instead of a cannon shot, while the gunner cant use TV for crap.

Me likey.

Comment

The best part was when you barrel rolled around the enemy chopper.

And on a related note, that dimmer is cool. Didn't know what it was at first.

Comment

Should come into Sharqi ( i365) more often Churrasco... always seeking good gunners

I took a break for a few weeks but I'm back in the pilot seat again offering my services

btw you can find me at rulesofcombat.com if your ever bored..

cheers man nice vid!

Comment

nice flying as usual

Comment

With Sloi out of practice still; I'd say Churra and him are currently on Par.

They were for the Scrim against BF2player anyways.

Comment

We showed them who's boss.

Comment

what gamma setting do you have set on your screen? The only way to get the shadows out is to turn up the gamma...

You had a weak gunner but idunno, you were moving around quite a lot too before you'd do something stable that the gunner could predict where he could shoot accurately. Nothing excuses his tv shots though, Lol.

Comment

Nice little vid.

I lol'd at the MEC players on the heli pad, like moths to a flame :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                              what gamma setting do you have set on your screen? The only way to get the shadows out is to turn up the gamma...
                              wrong

with Lighting on HIGH and Dynamic Shadows on HIGH the game will look like this

if you turn your Lighting to LOW your Dynamic Shadows will automatically go to OFF and the game will look like this

learned that during my Iron Gator phase of BF2

Comment

BUT. Use ATiTool and its gamma correction hotkeys and change gamma settings on the fly! Mmmmmmmmmyumm.

Comment

Working...
                                X