This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is he a cheater or not??

Was playing on a ranked server yesterday .. I have played with this guy [bel-bf2]=pablo= from =deus= clan...he was rather strange..,i never seen anybody play like that before.. killing lots of people whilest hes standing with 1 shot using PKM. take a look at his score..and tell me what you think is he a cheater or a pro?

Re: is he a cheater or not??

I hope you are joking. Of course it's an aimbot...

Comment

Id say hes a hacker but you cant do much without proof unfortunatly

Comment

There's no way you can get constant headshots with an LMG while standing. I've seen aimbot movies showing off these hacks.

This guy is clearly hacking IMO.

Comment

100% Aimbot hacker....What a loser!

Panz3R:

A few things will tell you that somebody is using an aimbot, namely, usually they're playing I/O servers, most of the time Karkand, they either use an LMG, or the SVD, they're low ranked, no higher than a 1st. sargent, they get multiple kills with the weapon in less than second, they will only get killed by either a claymore, or TK, and end the round with an impossible K/D like that guy has there.

Comment

Originally posted by dremanu View Post
            100% Aimbot hacker....What a loser!

Panz3R:

A few things will tell you that somebody is using an aimbot, namely, usually they're playing I/O servers, most of the time Karkand, they either use an LMG, or the SVD, they're low ranked, no higher than a 1st. sargent, they get multiple kills with the weapon in less than second, they will only get killed by either a claymore, or TK, and end the round with an impossible K/D like that guy has there.
            QFT!!!

Comment

that guy has no life, no skill, like all cheaters. hey was there a admin around? not much you can do without proof to ea, but maybe u could show a admin or if he is game get him to watch him, and of course post on the server page, they might ban him

Comment

After reading your posts, I can definitely say he is cheating using aimbot...... also from what I can gather he is not low ranked....hes a Lieutenant Colonel. which is a shame , Here is a screenshot that shows his real rank .. and if anyone could do something about it and report this cheater to EA.. I'd greatly appreciate it.. i only hope that he gets his account banned from the game

Comment

If he was prone with a PKM, then maybe, that gun is absolutely lethal.

Comment

No the admin wasnot around when the round has started .. the admin was called =FS2= CillBlinton who came in lately when the cheater has already left the game.

Comment

The bridge pic (where you're dead) reminds me of just 2-3 weeks ago, this guy was on top of Square building killing us right there on the bridge lol, took a while to get him out, the admins were recording and screenshotting him, they said he had lots of hacks on, this guy was called [PB]Admin, when everyone started pointing him out, he started quoting ROE LOL.

Comment

CillBlinton.... Thats Fusion2 gaming, my brothers clan. They are god awful servers. Admins who are bunnyhoppers, noobtubers, power crazy, and they stack their team with high rankers which sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by panz3r View Post
                          After reading your posts, I can definitely say he is cheating using aimbot...... also from what I can gather he is not low ranked....hes a Lieutenant Colonel. which is a shame...

Most definitely...I've had three occasions where I ran into hackers, and all of them were lower ranked players, hence my remark. It's pathetic anyways.:shakehead:

Play the SF add-on if you can, there doesn't seem to be any hackers there.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                            bunnyhoppers, noobtubers
                            Nothing wrong with that

Comment

Well, i think we can sum up that the person was hacking.

Comment

Working...
                              X