Battlerecorder crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder crashes

Yes, I used the search function before satrting this thread!
    I posted in the "Support" section. No solution found.

So:

I finally found a server that records the rounds and I even managed to download the file.
    When I want to play it, it loads right but when verifying client data finishes it crashes.
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    FipZ

Re: Battlerecorder crashes

ehm... try going on a local game and type "demo.recorddemo *file name*" to record a demo file, like battlerecorder does... I dont know how to stop it tho, its like "demo.stoprecord" or something like that... xD just disconnect the server... =) Then u dl Battlelauncher or battledirector and start the demo file... see if it crashes then too... =)

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that ;-)

Comment

It doesn't work in online games, you have to be running the server for that command to work.

Comment

I know... thats why I told him to create a local game...

Comment

CRAP I didn't see that... lol sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
              ehm... try going on a local game and type "demo.recorddemo *file name*" to record a demo file, like battlerecorder does... I dont know how to stop it tho, its like "demo.stoprecord" or something like that... xD just disconnect the server... =) Then u dl Battlelauncher or battledirector and start the demo file... see if it crashes then too... =)
              Yer its demo.stoprecording

Comment

OK, it's not a fault of the battlerecorder. It seems to be the demofile that is not working correctly.
                I managed to find 2 other servers with br running and these files are played without problems.

Thanks for the help guys

FipZ

Comment

Yeah most admins and owners can't tell their *** from their elbow never mind set up BR right.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X