Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a gift to anyone that likes to report padders :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a gift to anyone that likes to report padders

lol. nice.
    who's got next?

Comment

Im tempted. Not that I really care if people stat pad, but it just looks like fun.

And I seriously dont get the big deal, who cares if someone cheats for their stats? Like Alex said, it doesnt affect you at all. I do hate hackers though, not so much because they can own with downloadable skill, but because they are the reason we have to put up with PB and their updates that do nothing but make our games unplayable.

Comment

This argument appears on this forum bi-weekly....

Comment

Lol, I like your Avy.

"NO! You don't need ammo!!!! Bad!!!"

Comment

I love going into those servers and seeing how many i can tk before ban

Anyway some server provider if they are letting clans/w/e use the servers for padding, would be nice if EA took a 0% tolerance on the servers and got them taken down.

Comment

well i agree with alex to a point, i mean it really doesnt hurt us, but its just not good for game community if nobody reports them every now & then, i mean i do from time to time, & anybody can search "pad" on server name & find all u want. what im saying if nobdy ever got reset for padding then except for yourself nobody could really belive your stats are real especially if there good.

but what loosers, there precisous K/D ratio is so impt. I think better than reportin maybe IMO would be post a few screenshots with their name on forum for all to read, but that might be against forum rules so dont do that till u read. i aint gonna

i like to play & look at my stats not too see how aawsome i am , but to see if im improving & in what area's i need work etc.

Comment

their names are on the pics i posted, u can see them in the scoreboard.

Comment

I'd rather Stats Padders pad on their own server, than disrupt the gameplay on the servers I'm playing on.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
                    Waste of time IMO. They don't affect your game. Get over it.

Not accusing you of anything, But this is normaly the sort of answer a padder gives.

Comment

I totally agree with Alex. Who really cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                        I'd rather Stats Padders pad on their own server, than disrupt the gameplay on the servers I'm playing on.
                        yeah ya know alot of times the padders or just someone who is nuts over the stats are the ones that just lay & spawn camp hopin to get 30kills to 1 death and wouldnt move a toe to get a flag.

no teamwork,but plenty of stat work. Im not dishing stats just the stat nuts that live for the numbers only. shat i like to win, i like to pound them back to their uncap & then just lay down & wait for them to try to come out & if im luck y im on a server that allows uncap attacks after all flags are capped.

:salute:

Comment

stat padders do not effect the higher ranks atall, no stat padder can make 100k points without getting reported after doing it for so long. Dont get offended by them just report em

Comment

Originally posted by BionicTofu
                            Not accusing you of anything, But this is normaly the sort of answer a padder gives.
                            yes, i am an all hacking, all padding, pistol & knife wielding aimbot. You found me out. Happy?

Comment

Working...
                            X