This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Define summer

When does summer end in Germany? I'm so looking forward to the end of the german summer as that is when FH2 finally gets released. Unfortunately we're having a small Indian Summer here in Sweden and I suppose that this is effecting the temperature in Germany as well. Perhaps when autumn starts here the summer in Germany will see it's last days. If I were to choose the end of the summer would be in January, the coldest month here in Sweden. Yes, January would be a great time for the summer to end in Germany.

Re: Define summer

Do you have any idea of what it takes to create a mod?

Comment

:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
        Do you have any idea of what it takes to create a mod?
        A computer, mouse and keyboard?

Comment

Technically the first day of Autumn/Fall was the 23rd of September so Sunday just gone

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
            A computer, mouse and keyboard?
            Time, resources, ability?

Comment

Yeah, i know. All i will say is i hope its released when its ready, not rushed. I certianly will be downloading it (unless FH3 comes out first)

Comment

Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
                When does summer end in Germany? I'm so looking forward to the end of the german summer as that is when FH2 finally gets released. Unfortunately we're having a small Indian Summer here in Sweden and I suppose that this is effecting the temperature in Germany as well. Perhaps when autumn starts here the summer in Germany will see it's last days. If I were to choose the end of the summer would be in January, the coldest month here in Sweden. Yes, January would be a great time for the summer to end in Germany.
                I believe summer is officially over when all of the whiners migrate south.

Comment

Cigarettes, Beer, Cheetos?

Comment

Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
                    no one EVER said FH2 was too be released in the summer....

the devs estimated MONTHS ago that there might be a summer release. If you've ever picked up BF2 modding tools you'd realize such speculation is foolish because the amount of things that can(and will) go wrong is monumental....

Comment

Originally posted by GrössKopf View Post
                      Cigarettes, Beer, Cheetos?
                      Beer, Hookers, Blow?
                      (PR devs:laugh

Comment

leave the FH2 guys alone, it will get released when its ready no sooner.

Comment

Working...
                        X