Only Find 35 Servers!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Find 35 Servers!!!!!!!!

Hi, I just re-installed bf2 on my pc and when i searxh for games it found only 30 games.
    So i downloades the latest patch again and the problem is still there and also none of them are ranked servers , previously i found at least 2500

Thanks,

Re: Only Find 35 Servers!!!!!!!!

Hmm make sure other options are not checked. Also make sure you don't have a software firewall setup to block gamespy ports etc..

Comment

all of them are unchecked apart form ranked and not full , How do i check if ports are blocking it?

Comment

wat are the numbers that are in the corner of ur menu. (ie. 1.1.2...) its possible u dled the wrong patch or it didnt patch properly

Comment

i dont know its defentaly the 1.141 patch i did get it of a website that wasnt EA and downloaded at 900 kb/s which i thought was strange and i just tried the patch of EA and it was going at 40 kb/s cud that be anything to do with it?

Comment

Don't think so.. EA just have crappy servers..

But try downloading from there, my guess is you haven't got the right patch..

Comment

Originally posted by Robert123456789 View Post
              i dont know its defentaly the 1.141 patch i did get it of a website
              You mean 1.41 right?

Originally posted by Robert123456789 View Post
              that wasnt EA and downloaded at 900 kb/s which i thought was strange and i just tried the patch of EA and it was going at 40 kb/s cud that be anything to do with it?
              I have had this error before. It reports that the file is downloading really quickly and will sometimes just finish. It usually means the file is not complete, and thus messes up when installing.
              Although, you could just have fast broadband. To get 900kb/s, you would need over 8mb/s broadband (i have 8mb and my line max is 820kb/s)

Comment

Working...
              X