Newest stat glitch: dropping digits?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest stat glitch: dropping digits?!

I was wondering if some of you have noticed an error that seems to be occurring lately, albeit sporadically. When you finish your game, your stats are updated immediately BUT a digit is dropped. For instance, I received 45 points in a recent game, but only 4 were added to my overall balance. Another time my score was 72. This time, I had only 2 points added. Waiting does not help, the error is not never corrected. I assume it is a server issue and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Re: Newest stat glitch: dropping digits?!

hmm nope, but then i dont really pay much attention to it

Comment

hmm never heard of that. maybe ur adding wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
        hmm never heard of that. maybe ur adding wrong?
        No, the game is adding wrong. When I get 74 points, 74 should be added, not 7 and not 4. I don't even need a calculator for that No biggie, I just thought it was odd and made me think about how the stat server communicates with game servers. Apparently, once the score is transmitted, it is not verified, which could explain a lot of things.

Comment

i dunno but couldnt it be uve been killed alot? Or does that not count... I mean... if u get 2 points and get killed once u only recive 1 point? Just a guess...

Comment

No, getting killed does not count. Also, the points displayed at the end of a round are your actual points earned. Any deductions (TK, team vehicle damage) are already included in that score. So it is definitely a glitch. A rare one apparently. But it could present a vulnerability of the stat system.

Comment

Working...
            X