Best infantry MP7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best infantry MP7

I think the MP7 could very well be the best infantry gun under the RPK. Its fast, pretty powerful, accurate, (ive gotten lots of longrange kills on single shot) has a ironsight with a very wide range of view unlike some like the MP5 and G3 and it looks cool And just think if you had a guy in your squad with the RPK to suppy you with ammo and pwn with the RPK...

Re: Best infantry MP7

100% disagree. its just too weak for me. i like the sound tho. but thats a pretty good vid of Mp7 in action. i wished htye left in the ingame sounds so i could hearthat MP7 fire.

Comment

The MP7 is really underestimated, and is a good alternative to the shotguns, but it's never gonna replace my precious M11-87.:nod:

Comment

I'll have to try it now... But I like the standard pump action shotguns better and so far no luck at all with that gun...

A lot of stuff is going around about the mp7 these few days... I think there is a thread about some haxors around here somewhere and weapon of choice was mp7... Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
          I'll have to try it now... But I like the standard pump action shotguns better and so far no luck at all with that gun...

A lot of stuff is going around about the mp7 these few days... I think there is a thread about some haxors around here somewhere and weapon of choice was mp7... Interesting.
          maybe cause it uslly sucks so if someone does good with it they dont suspect?

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
            maybe cause it uslly sucks so if someone does good with it they dont suspect?
            Yeah...

I just joined a a server, 28 or 29 people including me were in it, med size karky and I was USMC and my team was losing bad when I got in.

So I pull out the mp7 right away and single shot through the iron sights sucks or at least I can't use it... I only killed one person using it that way and it was from the square machine gun emplacement over to the hotel flag by the phone post.

Other than that I was very surprised to see it pull off headshots like the L85 in CQB, heck I got kills I didn't expect to get at all. Not a bad gun and if I had more experience with it, maybe I'd learn to really dominate with it.

My score, 30-12 all mp7 kills. Once I got in the server though, everyone started to leave. I think there were 11 or less of us in the end before the round was done. Could it be because I was using the mp7 or maybe it was just a boring game for the others, I don't know. but I am impressed asides from the time the one guy knifed me and I couldn't kill him... ARGH

Comment

Why everybody keeps calling their videos "XXX Owneage" .. this video shows a server full of noobs been killed by a "some more experienced" player ... It makes my laugh :P

Back on track... MP7 is a great gun, sadly was nerfed on some BF2 patch ... we have to thank the whinners for that..

Comment

MP7 is THE best smg aside from the pp

Comment

From my experience, it's very accurate on full auto as well. A couple of times, I've rocked and rolled with guys using F2000 or AKs and took them down with only 1-2 hits on me.

Comment

I wish BF2 had a UMP....

Comment

mp7>p90>pp19>type 85>mp5

Comment

MP7 is loads of fun, but it falls short of being one of the top weapons. I think people get a kick out of it (like myself) since it's considered so bad, but in the hands of an experienced player, it's quite deadly.

I agree that it's the best SMG, but is weaker than shotguns, assault rifles and LMG's. The biggest drawback to the MP-7, is the lack of enough ammo.

Comment

When it had 20 round clip maybe, but 2X40 round clips is enough for me.

Comment

UMP has a slow fire rate though.

Personally, I'll take the AK101 over just about anything

Comment

I used the MP7 till it got nerfed, it had half the ammo but something like double damage. I still use it when I play engineer, but I only play engi when in armor.

Comment

Working...
                              X