Battlerecorder crashes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder crashes again

Yes, I used the search function before satrting this thread! No solution found.

So:

I finally found a server that records the rounds and I even managed to download the file.
    When I want to play it, it loads right but when verifying client data finishes it crashes.
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    FipZ

Re: Battlerecorder crashes again

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
    Yes, I used the search function before satrting this thread! No solution found.

So:

I finally found a server that records the rounds and I even managed to download the file.
    When I want to play it, it loads right but when verifying client data finishes it crashes.
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    FipZ
    i have no idea, but i figured i'd suggest use fraps if you dont know its cool little prog. i guess if you do know then sry.

Comment

Well, yes, I already use fraps, but my FPS drop from 60 to 25 when recording which makes my gamplay suffer.
      So I had that nice noobtube round on Warlord (Fraps not running) and I thought: maybe they were running BR. They did.
      And it is pretty cool to have a video in 3rd person view.
      Means: watching the BR file and recording that with Fraps using the different camera views should make a nice video.
      Unfortunately (I tried it about 10 times) it crashes instantly after verifying.

Anyway, thanks for the try ;-)

FipZ

Comment

Well, yes, I already use fraps, but my FPS drop from 60 to 25 when recording which makes my gamplay suffer.
        So I had that nice noobtube round on Warlord (Fraps not running) and I thought: maybe they were running BR. They did.
        And it is pretty cool to have a video in 3rd person view.
        Means: watching the BR file and recording that with Fraps using the different camera views should make a nice video.
        Unfortunately (I tried it about 10 times) it crashes instantly after verifying.

Anyway, thanks for the try ;-)

FipZ
        thats why i don use fraps anymore, it works good till i get around alot of graphics (soldiers or tanks) then mine hits down in the 20's & to me i'd rather play better.

but i never could find battlerecorder, somebody gave me a ink to download something i never could figure it out. hope ya do i just gave up. i did make a couple noob videos though before i quit.

if you want hit the more fromuser there's couple more, nothing spectacular, i got raked a few times over the music & that there were no "spectacular kills", i was just goofin off
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

:salute:

Comment

wow, can nobody help me?

Comment

wow, can nobody help me?
            well you might of allready, but try posting in media section here, thats usually where u can get most video help, they are helpful there.

sry i wasnt no help.

Comment

Good idea, I'll try that.
              Thanks!

FipZ

Comment

Working...
              X