This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you please improve these?

i love the game, its a great mod, but there are few things that just keep me from playing it
    1)the spawn is wayyy to long man, i mean even the insurgents that dont have medics have like 50 sex spawn... its really annoying.
    2)why are the gun selection so limited? i hate requesting a kit, they never give it to me man. I mean could you guys just pick our kits instead of limiting it and making us ask for kits.
    3)there aren't enoough transportation vehciles in my opinion, i find myself walking for minutes to were i want to get, its a real waist of time.

but this mod is very good and i jsut love the destruction and how easy people die and everything. Just these 3 things annoy me.
    also another thing is a i cant find a server that doesnt lag for me, which sucks

Re: can you please improve these?

Unfortunately, (or fortunately in the case of myself, and other veteran PR players) the spawn times will not be decreased, and the kit limiting system will not go away. The goal is to simulate reality. No army is a mish-mash of random weapons - that would be a logistical nightmare in terms of repairs, ammunition, cost, service etc etc.

As per your third suggestion, try joining a squad using VoIP (not too hard to find) and tag along with them.

Comment

Re: can you please improve these?

i think im going to lock this thread. this stuff will not be changing any time in the future. but like gara. said join a squad and play with them. you not be walking as much and have more fun

Comment

Working...
      X