My Greatest 10 mins in Bf2 - EVER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Greatest 10 mins in Bf2 - EVER!!!

:guns:i got hoime from school, and i didnt have any homework so i turn on my pc, and log onto xfire. after a few minutes, 3 of my clan mates log in as well, and its a small clan, so we know each other quite well. we decided to play a few rounds of bf2, we jon a karkand server of maybe 40-50 ppl on it, we all get in the same squad, on the mec. we meet up near the hotel, and we decided to "head for the hills" as it were... we head west to the foot hills at the entrance to town, and proceed south. by this time 2 more guys joined our squad and they followed us like faithful retrievers... retrievers with machine guns... but wtv. so were headin south, when 4 usmc soldiers pop up from a ridge ad open fire, as we are in the small valley between their ridge, and another to our back. so naturally, we high-tail it outa there. we duck down below the ridge line which isnt enough to cover us completly as we crouch so most of the time were on our guts, takin pot shots at the now increased number of enemies. as we take casualties, im the only medic around, so im sprinting from one body tho the next, reviving, and dropping med-packs. in my few breaks between revives, i took some shots, and got 20-odd kills this way, so already were all havin a blast, me especially.

after about 5-8 mis, i decided "i wasnt having enough fun",( ) so i make 1 more revive on my squad leader, drop some med-packs, reload, and run right into the valley, firing as i go, take out 2 guys, duck into a crater just outside the boundaries, fire some more, reload, run up their hill to their position.

1 guy foolishly thinks he can take me, pops out fires, i dive, fire, kill him as i drop to 1/3 health, i get up, drop a health pack up-hill, reload as it rolls back to me, just as i come over the top, i finish reloading, im at full health, and i shoot cicrles around 3 guys in a single clip:yay: , whip around pistol drawn - and no one is there. i killed 6 guys sngle handedly, from an entrenched position, as my squad can only lay down supressing fire because as my friend would later comment: "every time i got a clear shot, u killed him in 5 shots!":cry:

during the whole thing up to this point, i think i died 3 times, ended up with a gold star, and a shiny new badge for my trouble. :guns:

Re: My Greatest 10 mins in Bf2 - EVER!!!

Wow. That was some round.

Comment

3 on 1 clip ................was it with the ak47 ? thats pretty good man,ive done it before with the g3 but never tried with the ak

Comment

yeh the ak 101

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeet nice1 pixiecrap

Comment

sweet story u owned some *** hard!

Comment

Working...
            X