Padding/Abusive-Server/Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Padding/Abusive-Server/Admin

Many of you may know or heard of a clan known as [TMH] (The Marra Hood). After being in thier clan for 2 months i was outraged
    by not only the action of the server admins (or server admin) but also the general rules of the server... Here follows
    the rules of [TMH]'s 24/7 Karkand...

-No bunny hopping
    -factory is uncap, any usmc inside facotry will be banned immeaditly
    -no glitching/hacking

The idea of the factory rule is to add more time to the game and enable players to get higher points.
    I suppose the bunny hopping rule is understandable but nor do i think its an effective rule, i thought taking away firing
    when jumping was enought but clearly not, the server admin (dazza2269) kicks/bans people regualry for these offences,
    whcih is completly understandable as it is HIS server.

After about a week of being in the clan hack accusations started to arrise, i was banned and made a video in my defence,
    dazza2269 had no evidence what so ever that i hack, his excuse was that I had 11 guids to 1 I.P, i took this as that i had
    11 accounts, which i did, but... I did not think that ment i hacked. After the whole sage of accusing me of hacking, dazza then
    started looking for reasons to kick me from the server, he would kick me for random reasons such as bunny when i made a good shot
    or he would say that i am spawn camping when i am simply capping a flag and unfortunate people spawn in front of me. Aswell as this
    he accused people of being lame and told them to play the game properly when someone shot him in the back or used the g36e, although
    that was and is the only gun he used. After being kicked maybey 2-3 times per round i finally went and talked to the other members
    about it, they instructed me to talk to him on x-fire, i open my x-fire and i see that he is in a stat pad server without his tag-

This was not the first time i seen him padding also- note the member of which he is padding with ([TMH]Sneaky-Marra),
    if you look at dazza's stats, you will see his fav victim is [TMH]Sneaky-Marra ...167 times...

dazza2269's stats- http://bf2s.com/player/70769303/

this is what i said to him on x-fire-(pulled log up)
    [12:26] [Sexy]Irishpride: i was goin tru gulf servers
    [12:26] [Sexy]Irishpride: then i see
    [12:26] dazza: oh go get a life u sad ****
    [12:26] [Sexy]Irishpride: me
    [12:27] [Sexy]Irishpride: i was going 2 apologies
    [12:27] [Sexy]Irishpride: for yesterday
    [12:27] dazza: apologise? im just ahving a laugh and u have to go n spoil it
    [12:27] [Sexy]Irishpride: a laugh on a stat pad server
    [12:27] [Sexy]Irishpride: and i got screens
    [12:27] [Sexy]Irishpride: btw
    [12:27] dazza: so?
    [12:28] [Sexy]Irishpride: its lame
    [12:28] [Sexy]Irishpride: lamer than bunny hopping
    [12:28] dazza: ur talking to sum one who couldnt give a **** lol
    [12:28] dazza: its a game not life
    [12:28] [Sexy]Irishpride: im sure the clan members will
    [12:28] [Sexy]Irishpride: ok
    [12:28] [Sexy]Irishpride: go ahead
    [12:28] dazza: no coz i told thjem last night and mrs b also
    [12:28] dazza: ur a sad litle spoilt child and a prick
    [12:29] dazza: and like u dont hack my recktum
    [12:29] [Sexy]Irishpride: how am i spoilt
    [12:29] [Sexy]Irishpride: i dont hack
    [12:29] [Sexy]Irishpride: look
    [12:29] [Sexy]Irishpride: im sorry
    [12:29] [Sexy]Irishpride: for yesterday
    [12:29] [Sexy]Irishpride: again
    [12:29] [Sexy]Irishpride: i wont say a word
    [12:29] [Sexy]Irishpride: for the second time
    [12:29] dazza: well can i at least get my fxuking points from hat serevr?
    [12:29] dazza: im goin on neways if u want to sv
    [12:29] [Sexy]Irishpride: lol
    [12:30] [Sexy]Irishpride: ur goin back 2 the pad server?
    [12:30] dazza: if u weant to screen me fine i will justy have my account claered
    [12:30] dazza: i want my points that iv got yes
    [12:30] [Sexy]Irishpride: on the pad server?
    [12:30] dazza: yes
    [12:30] [Sexy]Irishpride: ok go ahed be lame
    [12:31] dazza: i will and go ahead be a grass lol im 24 and dont giv a ****
    [12:31] dazza: i only want the imposisble engineer badge coz i hate veicles
    [12:31] [Sexy]Irishpride: ok
    [12:32] [Sexy]Irishpride: go
    [12:32] [Sexy]Irishpride: pad
    [12:33] dazza: thers only 4 miuntes of the round left
    [12:33] dazza: j then im goin on karkand to play prply if u so wish tio try get me in trouble ok do it
    [12:33] [Sexy]Irishpride: no i wont
    [12:33] [Sexy]Irishpride: im not a ****
    [12:34] dazza: i know its lame as **** lol but i would nerver make it permant thing.......i eman iv died 3 times more thasn you
    [12:34] dazza: as in 10k times
    [12:34] [Sexy]Irishpride: lol
    [12:34] [Sexy]Irishpride: u have
    [12:34] [Sexy]Irishpride: 60-2
    [12:34] dazza: and yes i hate caheats as in AIMBOT>GLTCHES ETC
    [12:34] [Sexy]Irishpride: u do
    [12:35] dazza: but im not hanging my head over a apad serevr...coz i diont do it all time and i dont have any hacks on my pc at all
    [12:35] [Sexy]Irishpride: oh ok

as you can see dazza has a fiery temper, here are screens of other abusive times-

in my opinion dazza2269's stats should not just be wiped, but the server it self should be taken down, Do not encourage servers like this to run, so stay away from [TMH].

o and heres the vids in my defence-
    The Game is Battlefield 2: Modern combat, all footage is taken from Online Gameplay and includes Infantry footage, Jet footage, Guides, tips & tutorials. Som...

F35B ManeuversThe Game is Battlefield 2: Modern combat, all footage is taken from Online Gameplay and includes Infantry footage, Jet footage, Guides, tips & ...

total bs!

Re: Padding/Abusive-Server/Admin

Did you learn your lesson not to join clans ever again?

Comment

He is a nooblet...

Comment

Well, here's an idea. Don't associate with people who drive your blood pressure up--it shaves years off your life and isn't worth the energy.

Plus, whats the point of your thread? What should we discuss?

If you mean to report him, then do so without slander on public message boards. All it does is take up space and no one really cares that you got bitched at by some people in a clan.

If he was hacking and you have PB SS, well then thats different---slander away!

Comment

lol, how do i report him to EA?

Comment

I don't know why you would want to continue to associate yourself people like that. I would just quit and move on rather than spend time with immature noobs like that.

you can report here
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

ty signa mate, ill do that just now.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishpride3 View Post
                lol, how do i report him to EA?
                Call the EA boss and tell him everything in details. I may have his cell somewhere.

Comment

yeah i didn't like the clan life that much

Comment

Lol, wow. That guy is the biggest ****er ever :hmm:

Comment

All clans arent bad! Then again it seems that this game has some of the worst. I usually avoid clans ie. servers with all the clan mambers on one team and the other team are the victims. There are good people in this game and worth the time it takes to find them. Ive found a lot of good players here. Good people too. . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                        I don't know why you would want to continue to associate yourself people like that. I would just quit and move on rather than spend time with immature noobs like that.

you can report here

^^^Yeah what he said

whats the point of your thread beside to say what a padder he is & how corrupt he is as a admin? i mean i see ur point, but ya just gotta report him to EA , how did u get in this clan anyway? i would think anybody had to know some peep in the clan & would of told you what a jerk he was?
                        not bashing u , just like there's lotsa servers & admins that are allmost impossible to play/gett along with.

over:salute:

Comment

I was in a clan like this before just leave but before you do talk to some of the members and try and get them to leave with you so that its more of a statement to the clan leader. Make sure he is not around when you talk to the clan members and start out with the people you know are upset with him.

In a clan like that taking out 3 or 4 people can just collapse the clan. Unless it has about 10 people that pub at a time in which case it would take more people.

Comment

report! i got an entire server shut down and atleast 2 people's stats reset.

who's laughing now? yeah, i am.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                              report! i got an entire server shut down and atleast 2 people's stats reset.

who's laughing now? yeah, i am.
                              on occasion i take a few minutes to report screenshots & all & at the worst ea has reset the stats, but the servers i still today see & still padding.

ea oughta just get rid of the stats & krap like that would stop IMO.

over:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X