Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Aimbotter

Originally posted by camperstrike
    You know, we have medicine to treat that time of the month now.
    and camperstrike has ben inducted to my sig

Comment

Anything that you add is going to make your computer work harder but its an Idea that they might think about. If not for BF2 maybe a future game. At this point I really dont expect EA to put the work required to make this happen into this game. A few members of this forum suggested I pass it on to EA so I did. The worst thing that is going to happen is nothing, right.

Oh and have you ever noticed that people with low post counts usually try and boost thier count by only making negative posts. With a few exceptions thats usually true. Yep, Sad but true the same. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger
        There was a guy who made a post here a few days ago bragging about hacking, and how he was reset, guide banned etc etc and it doesnt stop him....anyways the post was deleted because he had the website in his post for where he got his hacks. One thing that I read in his post that got me thinking was his comment on the screenshot cleaner. He stated that he cant get caught because his hack had a ss cleaner that actually shut the hack visuals off for a few seconds while PB takes a ss. My question is, why cant PB have a random delay after the command for snapping the ss.
        Example:
        The hacks shuts off for 5 seconds, but when an admin types in pb_getss xx for whatever player then PB may take 5-30 seconds to take a ss. If its is random then the hack coders will not know how long to delay the visuals. Then an admin could actually take 2 or 3 ss within a minute and ONE of them will get the hack.

This along with Reds idea would drive the hack coders nuts!! LOL

just my thoughts

If we're talking about the client side, it's more or less impossible. All they would have to do is find out what happens when PB is given that command. A cheat maker is only limited by server side crap and their knowledge of ASM.

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
        and camperstrike has ben inducted to my sig
        Honoured to be there :laugh:

Comment

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....93777&#2893777

This is a link to the one I posted on the EA forums I tried to put the form letter type E-Mail I got also but I guess Ill have to make two posts to get it to work. I know it can be done but I couldnt do it today, I worked all night and my brain is slow today (sigh). I will keep you updated thanks. . . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
            http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....ageID=2893777?

This is a link to the one I posted on the EA forums I tried to put the form letter type E-Mail I got also but I guess Ill have to make two posts to get it to work. I know it can be done but I couldnt do it today, I worked all night and my brain is slow today (sigh). I will keep you updated thanks. . . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Red , man your a star . I will watch and see if they take any note ?

Comment

Working...
            X