Disappearing act...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disappearing act...

Ha! the pr0n can wait...it is the NSFW stuff that always puts a hook in you!

Comment

I guess that some people dont understand how things work. I have a similar job, one that requires a skill, and there are times that I barely have time for lunch and other times when I might not do much for 2 or 3 hours.

I work in a factory and keep the equipment repaired, Im a master electrician. So the Ideal place for me is to be In the shop, on the computer or reading the paper, waiting for something to break. That means that I have done my assigned work and made sure that everthing is running so when Im needed I can be right there right now. I have an average response time of 2 minutes. That includes time to go from my shop to the machine.

With all that said I simply asked, my company, if I could come to this web site, after it was blocked. The IT guys said ok but we do monitor your computer use and response time. I already knew that they did that and even after getting the access to this site returned to me I still have a 2 minute response time.

I guess the short version is that your not the only one with that problem. I know that this game is BF2 but my job is how Im able to pay for computer upgrades and other stuff thats BF2 related so the job must come first. Before BF2 anyway. See ya. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Solution, use a unix text based browser like lynx, kekeke. I'm sure there are ASCII lolcats around.

Goodbye *sob* :cry:

Comment

good by Rocket

it was fun while it lasted

Comment

I'm sure there will always be fun! I am going to miss the off-topic area too.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
              I'm sure there will always be fun! I am going to miss the off-topic area too.
              there will always be fun but a little less without you.

as for the OT i would die without

Comment

Hope to see you 'round, Rocket. Was nice playing with you today

Comment

our squad was awesome rocket

Comment

Working...
                  X