What was that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was that?

Last night I was commanding for MEC on Karkand and kept a close eye so no one would pass the hotel, then I see the Warehouse flag being captured, I try to spot but no enemy shows up, just the red question marks, I scan and nothing shows up, I put UAV and there is noithng, only when the guy captured the flag only then he showed up on the scan when I run it again :S

What the heck was that?

Was he a Spec Ops (and is it true they don't show up on the scan? - but should show up when you spot them though).

Re: What was that?

Probably one of the 3497567566 bugs in BF2

Comment

If the player was sitting in the gunner position in a jeep, he cannot be spotted by the commander.

Comment

Originally posted by yUP|Patriots
        If the player was sitting in the gunner position in a jeep, he cannot be spotted by the commander.
        But it should show up on the scan though?

Comment

It should but it doesn't. It's been like this since the game was released. Not sure if he will show up sitting on an mg, I forgot sorry.

Comment

Every kit shows up on a scan, including Spec Ops.

Comment

orly, wat about gunners on other vehicles

orly, wat about gunners on other vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by daliup View Post
                Last night I was commanding for MEC on Karkand and kept a close eye so no one would pass the hotel, then I see the Warehouse flag being captured, I try to spot but no enemy shows up, just the red question marks, I scan and nothing shows up, I put UAV and there is noithng, only when the guy captured the flag only then he showed up on the scan when I run it again :S

What the heck was that?

Was he a Spec Ops (and is it true they don't show up on the scan? - but should show up when you spot them though).
                I've told you people not to play Karkand and you don't listen, well there you go now!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X