Carrier infiltration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrier infiltration

There are many easy ways to get on the carrier. So what are some good hiding places on the carrier to see but not be seen....at least for awhile? I know a few but they always manage to find me. And on the carrier you dont always get many kills, i like to do it for the novelty of imagining im invisible like in splinter cell

Re: Carrier infiltration

Ya, imagining just like in splinter cell... Anyways, my favorite hiding spot, no matter which team I'm in, is near where the jets spawn. When the jets spawn and its on the ramp (not the main runway), slowly go towards the side and you'll see a small space below that you can fall. Then head towards the main structure and you have a nice hiding spot... good for commanders.

Comment

well 2 of my favorite spots are here

and here

you got plenty of time to kill infantry coming after you, or kill people waiting for aircraft, you can leave a claymores at both locations that you have to use to get to the lower level and you can always jump down to the lower level and stand between them in case you get a few guys coming at you at once, its also a great spot to kill a pilot just as he gets into the aircraft....providing you use the M95
      and if a helo gets up and is coming after you you can jump into the water and stay close to the ship, if you get into the water before the helo gets up to full flight then the average joe pilot will think someone else killed you and not think to look in the water, then take a leisurely swin back around to the boat bay and get back on the ship after he flys away

a tough spot to get to, but nobody ever thinks to look this high is here

you have to be good coming in from a high halo jump though, and try to get on the one that has the flag as it doesnt have a railing on it and it easy to move around

just some ideas

Comment

I like the spots right next to the helo/ jet spawn...

I just sit in der and wait impatiently with my m95 and then when I hear that awesome sound of moving metal I crawl out and jump up and go *BANG BANG* and possibly a few more bang bangs if you get what I mean *Lol*... After that of course I jump in and fly away because my hiding spot has been comprimized

Comment

Sure, if you play with bunch of noobs on the oposite team, you can consider those as good hiding places, otherwise there is no hiding place anywhere on the carrier. The other team's commander will spot you with the first satelite scan as soon as you get near the carrier, assuming that he knows what he is doing. It couldn't happen to me, if I was a commander and someone to get on my carrier and stay alive for too long.

Comment

most servers wont let ya on the carrier, since its uncap where do you play? i never even try cause of that "no uncap attack" what a crock, war is war, dont want spawn killed, keep enemy outta your spawn.
            we played uncap in vietnam, "dont go into laos" "dont bomb hanoi" what a crock.

Comment

I always move around. I fly the chopper into the boat dock and park it there with c4. Then I go up and around to the side of the carrier facing out on wake. I jump up on the rail and over to the essex gun, maybe blow it up or kill a couple guys. Then when I think I'm spotted I'll jump off and do it again or I'll go blow their assets or something.

Comment

Comment

i like standing in the middle of the part where u have to climb a ladder to get up to. its good for taking out pilots in the jets that spawn on the sides and having a low field of view makes it harder for other ppl to kill u

Comment

I usually stay out of the carrier. At all times.

Comment

Carrier? What is this you speak of?
                      I only rarely get the opportunity to get a mere glimpse of it, but then I always seem to be kicked by a higher power.

Comment

There's a small ledge you can stand on next to the pad jetting out of the carrier 'wall'. That's a pretty good spot, a G36C with its accuracy would work wonders there.

Comment

Play Iron Gator.

That is all.

Comment

I prefer not to get the cheapest kills possible so I don't rape the uncap. Incidentally it's not allowed on my server where I spend 100% of my time playing so I guess I couldn't be lame even if I wanted to be...

Comment

Working...
                            X