rare occasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: rare occasion

How come you have negatives for both rounds?
    Did you TK him the suspected hackers?
    Lol.

XNavi's score isn't really that great. Looks like the average score of a dedicated BF2 IO whore.

Next time just find a new server.

Comment

How come you have negatives for both rounds?
      Did you TK him the suspected hackers?
      Lol.
      Yeah I don't usually accuse people but I swapted over and was following him around. Everytime I watch him fire a shot, someone would fall dead. Unfortunately that server kicks for negative scores so I TK him a few times and got kick but relogged and TK'ed him agian.

im not bragging or anything,but in IO i see scores like that alot,i can make 60 kills with 6 deaths easy if the server is full.
      There was a clan member in the game but I wasn't sure if he had admin access, and he never replied. I'm guessing that the haxor didn't want to be noticed.[/quote]

Nothing un-ordinary about that score.
      It is when the guy is using an MP7/M16 on single shot. Kills 3 guys in 2 seconds with 3 single shot bullet.
      I will admit I get those kind of scores as well but I had to run with medic squads to obtain it though. He was staying back and taking out people one by one.[/quote]

Not really hax scores, if it was with an mp7 then I guess yeah, but it shows assault kit icon.
      I screen shotted him probably while he either picked up an assault or was using a different kit towards the end of the round[/quote]

I really wished I would have been able to SS the time where he took out my whole squad at train.
      MP7 joe
      MP7 jim
      MP7 dan
      MP7 Red

I guess aim botters are trying to be on the down low. I mean he didn't just pick support and prone from Square to Suburb racking 20 kills with in a few sec. The guy was not trying to show he uses hax by staying quiet and low and only killing when needed to. If it weren't for my TK I gave him, he would of had zero deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by Verzili View Post
        im not bragging or anything,but in IO i see scores like that alot,i can make 60 kills with 6 deaths easy if the server is full.

i only ever encountered about 2 or 3 hackers in my time and they were all using svd and scoring 120kills a round.

i would say it would be odd if all the kills were mp7 but it looks like he was assault to me.

Well if you were in Wake IO then it would be easy to get that kind of score, for Wake is huge and easy to pick off target especially if you were playing sniper.
        I won't bragg too but I know for sure that it will not take a single shot to stop me. When someone kills me instantly with out prone as I meet his pixel from a long distance away I will say something is up. I can understand if he gets lucky the first time but everytime? HACKER!

Comment

Working...
        X