Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The secrets: F-35 how to dodge missiles!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The secrets: F-35 how to dodge missiles!

Hi!

During some thousands of hours Ive found most secrets about whats in this game. Probably the last thing to uncover is how to read the contrails of the jets, which make it possible to predict coming directions of opositions jets, due to how contrails work. I have not been able to uncover this, since Ive ran all settings on low due to Graphic card, and fps-problems.

What I do know, is how F-35 is able to evade missiles, not thinking about Stratorun, that most people know.

The secrets will stay, since I DONT like how this forum has developed, and most discussions belongs to "Off-Topic" subforum, and has barely anything with BF2 to do.

So, enjoy ur stay.

Regards, x-ith

Re: The secrets: F-35 how to dodge missiles!

Oook that was a waste of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by x-ith
      Hi!

During some thousands of hours Ive found most secrets about whats in this game. Probably the last thing to uncover is how to read the contrails of the jets, which make it possible to predict coming directions of opositions jets, due to how contrails work. I have not been able to uncover this, since Ive ran all settings on low due to Graphic card, and fps-problems.

What I do know, is how F-35 is able to evade missiles, not thinking about Stratorun, that most people know.

The secrets will stay, since I DONT like how this forum has developed, and most discussions belongs to "Off-Topic" subforum, and has barely anything with BF2 to do.

So, enjoy ur stay.

Regards, x-ith

have you come across the word "Irony" before?

Comment

You know the secret, say that you have it and don't share it? Strange

Comment

Wow,....you get a cookie.

Comment

i know the secret of dodging missile's in a f35b.

and ill share it ppl

with my vast knowledge and the fact i never been shoot by a missile in a f35b,i feel i can pass on the tip.

Q.how to not be hit by a missile in the f35b?

A.don't get in the f35b,you will never get hit

seriously you should share you're info,or you could be making it up op

Comment

So what is the secret?

Title: "The secret" Omg what an idiot. I know lots of things and I share them.

Please lock this ****.

Comment

Working...
              X