Question about stat wipage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about stat wipage

hi, before all you guys try to come up with some sarcastic thing to say to me, this aint about my account. its my mates. he had about 30K points, and on bf2s.com it does the whole "we dont track accounts under 100 points" thing. basically, im just wondering if there is anywhere that explains the reason? i know he doesnt hack because if he was a member of this forum, we would have yet another one of those threads about hackers being gay
    so yeh, reply as seems necessary.

P.S oh btw, is wipage a word, or is it mis-spelt or whatever?

Re: Question about stat wipage

Just because he's not gay doesn't mean that he could resist the temptation to hack.
    Anyway, for better accuracy, you can guys check bf2player.com, bf2stats.com, or even better the ingame BFHQ.

Comment

right, you should probably re-read my message and the stuff you typed as it doesnt really make sense. why would i want to look at his stats when i clearly stated they've been wiped? i asked if there was somewhere that says why they have been wiped

Comment

Email EA on your buddy's behalf. They may give you the answer if you ask them nicely, but they usually wipe stats if they have a strong proof of hacking or stats padding behavior.
        You can also ask your buddy and make him admit that he is one of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
          right, you should probably re-read my message and the stuff you typed as it doesnt really make sense. why would i want to look at his stats when i clearly stated they've been wiped? i asked if there was somewhere that says why they have been wiped

Coz BF2s.com is not very accurate is what i think he is trying to say, on a number of times its said to me that i was not ranked and i had less that 100 points, but really i have over 116.000 points.
          I would try a diffrent stats page as i might help you in what you are looking for.

Comment

If it's been wiped but his GUID hasn't been banned, the likelyhood is that he got busted on either a stats padding server or a pistol & knife server.

Comment

Tell your friend to email EA - its their account afterall isnt it? im not sure EA will answer "why did you wipe my friend's stats" emails

Comment

hmm, yeah, just ask your buddy, he'll know the reason!

Comment

Once the stats are wiped, they cannot be re-applied. So they are gone.

Either collect them again, or move on...

Comment

So is "my buddy had his stats wiped" like going to the doctor because "your friend has the clap"?

Comment

LOLZ. i've never been in that position so i can't really compare, maybe you could answer that one?
                      i'll just have to ask him, see what he says. aint seen him for a while, he went away for like a month

Comment

hoorray they got a cheater.

Comment

I would be more concerned abou your own stats then your buddy's. If EA hear you complaining alot abou him,they may wipe your stats too.

Comment

Working...
                          X